• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Indiana Jones movie is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogue74

Not only do I think Raiders is the best Indy film, it is also my favorite film of all time.

I thoroughly enjoy Temple of Doom and Last Crusade as well. I saw all 3 in the theater when I was a kid (I was 7 when I saw Raiders for the first time).

Crystal Skull...ugh.

The fact that all of the first 3 Indy movies are getting more or less equal love in this thread shows just how solid that trilogy was.

My final ranking: Raiders>Doom=Last Crusade>Tintin*>>>>>>Crystal Skull.

* Yeah, it's a joke. However, I truly believe that Tintin is a better "Indy" movie in spirit than Crystal Skull was.

Jarnet87

Last Crusade, it's just got a special charm to it. I love watching all three films back to back and getting that sweet payoff of LC at the end. USA Network should show the trilogy every Sunday of summer.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Always torn between Raiders and Last Crusade. I usually just leave it at Raider's being a better film, but Last Crusade being more fun to watch.

Raist

Banned
ibadpvKIkRTNUd.gif

Indy: "Dad, are we hit?"

Indy Sr: "More or less. Son, Im sorry... they got us"

lolololol (my fav scene)

But then he took that plane down with an umbrella and a flock of seaguls. Can't beat that.

Parch

Last Crusade > Raiders > Crystal Skull > Temple of doom
I really don't get love for temple to be honest.
Yeah, I'm quite surprised by the love for Temple as well. Perhaps it's was a childhood thing for a lot of people because I really thought it was a terrible followup to Raiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom