• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Collar Season 4 |OT| Whats it going to be Neal? Island of stone or palm trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
white-collar-neogaf-l8dq3k.jpg

Show info:

Plot:
ABOUT WHITE COLLAR

White Collar is about the unlikely partnership of a con artist and an FBI agent who have been playing cat and mouse for years. Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer), a charming criminal mastermind, is finally caught by his nemesis, FBI Agent Peter Burke (Tim DeKay.)

When Neal escapes from a maximum-security prison to find his long-lost love, Peter nabs him once again. Rather than returning to jail, Neal suggests an alternate plan: He'll provide his criminal expertise to assist the Feds in catching other elusive criminals in exchange for his eventual freedom. Initially wary, Peter quickly finds that Neal provides insight and intuition that can't be found on the right side of the law.

Name: White Collar
Genre: Comedy-drama
Chanel: USA Network
Show time: 42 min
Season 4 premiere air date: Tuesday July 10th 8/9 Central Time.

Characters:

Neal Caffrey
wc_640.jpg

Charming, sexy and sophisticated, Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) is one of the world's greatest con artists. After escaping from prison - and getting caught by the man who put him there in the first place, Agent Peter Burke - Neal strikes a bargain: In exchange for his freedom, Neal will help the FBI catch the most elusive White Collar criminals in the country.

Peter Burke
peter-burke-white-colnmyyy.jpg

A no-nonsense federal agent in the FBI's White Collar Crime Unit, Peter Burke (Tim DeKay) believes in earning success the old-fashioned way, with perseverance and hard work.

It took him years of both, along with the steadfast support of his loving wife, Elizabeth, to finally catch elusive white-collar criminal Neal Caffrey. Despite his initial trepidations, Peter agreed to take the wily crook on as a partner.
Mozzie
mozzie-photo.jpg

Neal Caffrey's most trusted friend and co-conspirator, Mozzie (Willie Garson) has deep ties to the criminal underworld and can get just about anything for Neal, from classified secrets to cutting edge technology.

Mozzie's encyclopedic knowledge of cons and schemes, along with a wealth of shadowy connections, allow Neal to play on both sides of the law. With each case Mozzie's expertise helps solve, he further entrenches as an invaluable ally to Neal, but also a useful source for Peter Burke and the FBI.
Elizabeth
tiffaniinterview2.jpg

The beautiful and steadfast wife of FBI agent Peter, Elizabeth Burke (Tiffani Thiessen) understands her husband's work ethic, and mirrors it in her own work as an event planner. Peter's stubbornness is offset by Elizabeth's ability to see both sides of a situation, and she often plays the role of her husbands moral compass.
Diana
diana_barrigan.jpg

Whip-smart and dedicated, Diana Berrigan (Marsha Thomason) is one of the few people in the bureau whom Peter trusts implicitly, which is why it was such a blow when she transferred to Washington, DC for a desk job. Now that's she's back in New York, she's part of the action once more, even though the move to the Big Apple is taking a toll on her relationship with her girlfriend, Christie.
Clinton Jones
sa.jpg

One of the FBI White Collar Crimes Unit's most resourceful and dedicated agents, Clinton Jones (Sharif Atkins) is Peter's point man when a lead needs to be run down or an investigation requires backup. Jones developed his sharp analytical mind at Harvard Law School, and it was his strong sense of justice that led him to the FBI.

Alex Hunter

71075_182703638413879_2993154_n.jpg

– a friend and past lover of Neal's who works as a black market fence and periodically assists on Peter and Neal's cases
Sara Ellis
S3-Sara.jpg

An insurance company investigator who testified against Neal when he was on trial for stealing a Raphael painting. Originally determined to catch Neal and see him returned to prison, she later enjoys working with him. She aided in the investigation of the music box. During the investigation, she and Neal embarked on a romantic relationship, complicated by the reappearance of Alex.

Season 4 preview videos with off course spoilers

http://youtu.be/koWS7JuvNSs

http://youtu.be/Vo4cSf-7Aow

http://youtu.be/6G7Bo5TO94A

Some S04 picktures:

white-collar-season-4-premiere-pic.jpg

ma-maestro-on-white-collar.jpg

wanted-on-white-collar.jpg

mekhi-pfeifer-on-white-collar.jpg

neal-in-paradise.jpg

Offical website:
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whitecollar
Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Collar_(TV_series)
IMDB Page:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1358522/

dabig2

Interesting that you included Alex in their and not the inferior redhead. Is Alex going to be more prominent this season? I hope so!

bjaelke

I've been missing the show. Tried to watch Leverage but it was nowhere near as good as White Collar. Glad to have it back.

I still need season 3 on netflix!!! I bought seasons 1 and 2 and then they went on netflix so I'd rather not make that mistake again

BUT WHEN! I need more Mozzie in my life and I need it now

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I love that Sand/Plaster combo. I hope some artist does that for real.

Also no Diana this episode. :(

TheSeks

Oh goddamn it, Peter. What's rule number one of hiding shit? You make sure that shit isn't able to be found. :|

TheSeks

Ya'll better back off my man. I was on the Matt Bomer love train before the rest of you (and before I found out was
married
gay). >:|

Also a Vespa outrunning a bunch of men, really?

benjipwns

Banned
That was a good episode, other than Peter's brain fart (didn't Kramer or Fowler search his house? Keller broke in and kidnapped his wife, etc.), better than the instant reset premieres. Hope they milk this for a bit. (Though I realized they'd never do "cases of the week" with just Peter and crew. I wouldn't have minded an episode of that (maybe Peter's call to Neal solves the case but also gets him caught, etc.) to start the season before we brought in the mutual villain.)

Gregg Henry another person going to make the rounds of USA shows? (+ The Good Guys and often Castle for some reason.)

Callie Thorne did Royal Pains, White Collar and a pair of Burn Notices and then got her own show. She's not the only one who's hit up at least three USA shows. (Hell, Phifer's already on two this year.)

I miss The Riches.

For anyone looking to catch up I found that the USA White Collar website has all the episodes from season 3 for streaming. I wonder if they've always been there but I swear I checked before

I watched Season 3 Episode 1 last night, soon I'll be all caught up!

Edit: Oh man I check a day later and its all gone! The wait for netflix is going to be difficult :(

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Pretty good start, thought it was funny they had everyone speaking Spanish when they speak Portuguese in Cape Verde.

Raistlin

Only halfway through ... but I got to say ...

Damn at the beach scene. Epic romantic move. Thumbs up for originality.

Related ... LOL at the state of the 'city' during the call from Burke. Planet of the Apes shit.

Bah, I missed the last part of the dialogue, does Ellen tell Neal who his father was?

My recording cut out at "You said there were lines my father never cross but he did..."

CRS

Bah, I missed the last part of the dialogue, does Ellen tell Neal who his father was?

My recording cut out at "You said there were lines my father never cross but he did..."

No.

I know I shouldn't have expected anything else, but I really wanted to stay on the islands for a couple more episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom