• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whiteman almost died today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

White Man said:
Yes I am in the hospital for emergency knee surgery. No it is not likely that they will amputate anything today. Looks like I might be stuck here a week and they really have not identified the problem, so who knows. I at least get to use a cane legitimately. At 28 <cry>.
Dude... :(

I'm so sorry, hopefully they won't end up amputating anything at all.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Is this knee thing out of nowhere or is there some history?

Anyway, hope it gets resolved as pleasantly as possible.

Lost Fragment said:
You're a pretty chill dude to have around the forums, so good luck man.

On the bright side, if you have to be a cripple, you can rock House's cane:

1-0-0.jpg
I think he should rock a Bull Penis cane:
47e302c716c73_49015n.jpg

xbhaskarx said:
Is it a problem in one knee or both knees? And how can they not have identified the problem if it's just in the knee and not elsewhere? It's not like an organ or something...

Just one knee no organs as far as I know.

Uh Whiteman if you do end up having to use a cane you really should look into one that doubles as a Sword as mentioned above and preferably one that ignites when you say the word "Ryujinjaka"

For those still confused:

Whiteman is indeed hurt, and its seriousness is somewhat true, but it looks like he'll be okay. Still though, it's a relatively serious surgery, and when we first found out, we weren't sure if amputation was or is a possibility.

Honestly, just read Whiteman's posts. He's the most trustworthy out of all of us here.

xbhaskarx

Gaborn said:
It's not about me. I simply stated it's a shitty thing to do. There are some things you don't joke about. You don't joke about rape. You don't joke about committing suicide. And you don't joke about someone having a medical emergency to elicit sympathy. Hey, if that's the type of person Whiteman is that's fine, I just thought he, and the rest of the mods at GAF were better than that. My mistake.

cryptic said:
It was all a lie.

I'm confused, why do people think this is just a joke/lie?

Tarazet

White Man said:
Yes I am in the hospital for emergency knee surgery. No it is not likely that they will amputate anything today. Looks like I might be stuck here a week and they really have not identified the problem, so who knows. I at least get to use a cane legitimately. At 28 <cry>.

Godspeed man. If you're on MSN, send a message to black (underscore) tarazet (at) msn.com anytime I'm on.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm shocked that even some vets here still don't know about ********.

Haly

Actually the continued cluelessness is kind of funny.

As for the stars, I'm pretty sure I'd be banned if I evaded the filter and posted the name.

Darko

Blader5489 said:
So is White Man even hurt or what?

whiteman said:
Someone make me a pity thread at gaf or the bans start rolling. Exaggerate my situation for optimal pity.

FatherMike said:
Apparently today he woke up with agonizing pain in his knee and Drinky, being a true friend, brought him in to the hospital in the early morning. We don't really have much details right now but amputation was being discussed.

I would like to take this time to say what a wonderful mod, and human being whiteman is and I think we should all say a prayer for his safety.

That good?

you teary tampons, this is about white man and his horrid fate

not about some mincing forum libertarian and his tiny necrophiliac priapism

Gaborn

Drinky Crow said:
you teary tampons, this is about white man and his horrid fate

not about some mincing forum libertarian and his tiny necrophiliac priapism

His horrid fate? Oh no, a cane for a week or so. Arthroscopic surgery is a completely common procedure.

MCD

Gaborn said:
Yeah, I'm the attention whore because I'm interrupting your little joke party.
Yeah, that's pretty much textbook. You can leave now, you had your thread.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
This thread is now a total clusterfuck.

Bailing out before some serious shit goes down.

Haly

Gaborn said:
His horrid fate? Oh no, a cane for a week or so. Arthroscopic surgery is a completely common procedure.
Careful, remember he can ban you.

diunxx

Gaborn said:

Why don't you post a link to your thread, I know that you are DYING to do it.

Gaborn

Halycon said:
Careful, remember he can ban you.

Yep, and if he wants to ban me for this then fine, that's his right as a mod. I can't control his actions and I don't believe I am currently violating forum policy by commenting on another poster's observation that this is a joke thread and a shitty idea based on a minor surgical procedure. If I am though then I'd love an explanation as to how.

diunxx - That's really not relevant here.

White Man said:

I'm 28 and I use a cane. There's no shame in it...but yeah it does suck.

Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom