• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whiteman almost died today

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
diunxx said:
Why don't you post a link to your thread, I know that you are DYING to do it.
Show some fucking decency you fucking idiot.

Your little joke thread here doesn't even fucking come close to someone actually dying you piece of shit.

Fuck all of you guys for ganging up on Gaborn like this.

Whiteman, get well, but fuck your friends from that other place shitting up this board.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
White Man: Wow, you got kneecapped by the dental insurance people? You really should have kept your mouth shut back then, man.

i'm sorry, WHO was at ground zero when the doctor pronounced white man's leg as a festering hive of rot and infection? WHO was there when the grim r(e)aper rubbed his osseus digits across white man's knee and tolled the hour of its passing?

ME, princess. ME. i saw the light go out of white man's eyes when the doctors delivered their ringing ultimatum. i heard the howls of fear torn from his breast when they polished the bonesaw before him. not you, you pompous, lachrymose mooncalf. oh, NEVER YOU.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
RubxQub said:

Your little joke thread here doesn't even fucking come close to someone actually dying you piece of shit.

Whiteman, get well, but fuck your friends from that other place shitting up this board.
You were getting some points for consistency up until that last line. This whole thing was White Man's idea. You can't have it both ways.

Artie

Drinky Crow said:
i'm sorry, WHO was at ground zero when the doctor pronounced white man's leg as a festering hive of rot and infection? WHO was there when the grim r(e)aper rubbed his osseus digits across white man's knee and tolled the hour of its passing?

ME, princess. ME. i saw the light go out of white man's eyes when the doctors delivered their ringing ultimatum. i heard the howls of fear torn from his breast when they polished the bonesaw before him. not you, you pompous, lachrymose mooncalf. oh, NEVER YOU.
:lol

BlackMage

Banned
Drinky Crow said:

im horny

Not sure why everyone's upset but...

Whiteman, Neogaf is with you and we all wish you a speedy recovery ...for whatever it is you have....

Look at the bright side, at least you have something to share in therapy next week, right?

diunxx

RubxQub said:

Your one man war against another forum is pretty pathetic, you can't turn the ot into the gaming side no matter how hard you try.

Haly

msv said:
Oh man, the sympathies are still coming :lol
And that's actually the funny part of all of this!

White Man

Dan said:
Is this knee thing out of nowhere or is there some history?

Anyway, hope it gets resolved as pleasantly as possible.

Started Thursday and by Sunday I could no longer walk or even stand up. Ccame outta nowhere. Scary fast.

BlackMage

Banned
RubxQub said:

hey FUCK YOU buddy

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Gaborn said:
Yep, and if he wants to ban me for this then fine, that's his right as a mod. I can't control his actions and I don't believe I am currently violating forum policy by commenting on another poster's observation that this is a joke thread and a shitty idea based on a minor surgical procedure. If I am though then I'd love an explanation as to how.

diunxx - That's really not relevant here.

Yeah, that's not really relevant here.
smug.gif

Darko

whiteman said:
Someone make me a pity thread at gaf or the bans start rolling. Exaggerate my situation for optimal pity.

FatherMike said:
Apparently today he woke up with agonizing pain in his knee and Drinky, being a true friend, brought him in to the hospital in the early morning. We don't really have much details right now but amputation was being discussed.

I would like to take this time to say what a wonderful mod, and human being whiteman is and I think we should all say a prayer for his safety.

That good?

White Man said:
Started Thursday and by Sunday I could no longer walk or even stand up. Ccame outta nowhere. Scary fast.

What sort of pain was it? Was it like, whenever you'd sit down and then try and extend your leg? Muscle type pain? I've had that like the past couple months.

White Man said:
Did it swell up like a basketball? I'm usually pretty ok with most medical stuff, but huge swollen knees freak me the fuck out.

Man what is going on here? I assume that White Man is legitimately hurt despite the weird forum wars.

Anyway here's my own cane, I think it's pretty slick:

156fy45.gif

Althane

White Man said:

Like, "Oh my god the blinding agony is forcing me to shit my pants as I stand up in pain?"

Or

"Wow. That's funny, I am completely unable to stand up due to my leg no longer functioning like that"

?

assholes, this is his way of making light of a shitty surprise surgery situation. nobody was betrayed. he is definitely NOT having the time of his life, but you CAN give him the gift of laughter at your expense. like gaborn there, who is clearly the mother teresa of abject self humiliation as a healing exercise.

Drinky Crow said:
assholes, this is his way of making light of a shitty surprise surgery situation. nobody was betrayed. he is definitely NOT having the time of his life, but you CAN give him the gift of laughter at your expense. like gaborn there, who is clearly the mother teresa of abject self humiliation as a healing exercise.

what? I'm confused

is he hurt or not?

is he joking?

seriously, this is so confusing

Althane

Drinky Crow said:

I was going to pay attention to your posts, but your avatar distracted me

o.o

(haha at gaborn. I had one of my best friends die in a plane accident, shit happens, we get over it.)

Blader

Drinky Crow said:

Except for the people who are being laughed at for trying to be sympathetic, amirite?

Drinky Crow said:

Exactly people deal with crap in different ways and humor and caligula are whiteman's ways.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
This had me pretty worried at first...

Good to see you're doing fine now, White Man. Hope you get better

msv

Drinky Crow said:
By being pathetic? I don't understand.

I really hope none of the mods/admins ever die. This thread is confusing enough and it's just for something not so life threatening(?). >_<

Trurl

Banned
I think that Whiteman is looking down on us, and I don't think he approves of how we are treating each other.

Haly

Suburban Cowboy said:
talk about over dramatic. All that was known was his knee hurt, and immediately "amputation" and "death" come to mind
And you guys still don't get it! Does everyone have Darko on ignore or something?

JBuccCP said:
Also what is the stars? I typed in all the banned sites listed in the FAQ and came up blank.
If you really want to find out, then a clever man can figure it out by studying the Neogaf wikipedia page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom