• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1lla21

It's multiple dudes! They get together on weekends and try to figure out what race I am through top-notch detective work consisting of folders of my image and access to my facebook page.

f9MPamZ.jpg

The investigation is apparently still ongoing, but I wouldn't trust my opinion on it. You can't trust a guy who uses his own name and his own face on the internet when talking with people.

Those dudes? That's trustworthy.
Lmao wow this is sad. Although I'd be pretty stoked if I had a hate fan club of my own.

Linkark07

Banned
My name is Almuerzo, but actually, my alter ego is the fighter of justice, hero to all living beings, enemy of all thieves who harm the innocents; I am El Gran Saiyaman. Here, have a pic of me:

dragon-ball-xenoverse.jpg

Not

Banned
It's multiple dudes! They get together on weekends and try to figure out what race I am through top-notch detective work consisting of folders of my image and access to my facebook page.

Lol, I love how once they know they disagree with you, it immediately becomes a matter of figuring out what race you are so they can further classify you in their heads

Trouble

Banned

f9MPamZ.jpg

The investigation is apparently still ongoing, but I wouldn't trust my opinion on it. You can't trust a guy who uses his own name and his own face on the internet when talking with people.

Holy shit.

zeemumu

My full name is Zero Beat.

My brothers and I were built by our father, Rokkaku Goji in a bid to rid our area of its gang problem after the police proved to be less than effective at catching teenagers on roller blades. While this was going on our father went on to become a semi-successful DJ.

For some reason our wiring was designed to be susceptible to spray paint and it didn't quite work out. So now I'm here.

Rookje

According to some of my most ardent fans on the internet, this is me. I figure it's gotta be a super-accurate portrayal considering the time obviously spent in deep consideration of me as a person.

OJaoU2S.jpg

Sweet fanfic at the end there, too.

Wait, where is this from?

Five

Banned

f9MPamZ.jpg

omg how do you deal with that? haha

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
omg how do you deal with that? haha

It's pretty educational, man! You learn a lot

For example, I found out I have over 1000 twitter followers, which makes me an internet celebrity. I also work at an alternative weekly newspaper, which other cities apparently have as well. I used to have a podcast, and when I did, it gave me hair. Can't tell what race I am in that picture, though. Luckily they've got people working on that for me.

m4ZR1Uw.jpg

(that's a picture of me at the alternative weekly newspaper towns of some size have, btw)

For example, I found out I have over 1000 twitter followers, which makes me an internet celebrity. I also work at an alternative weekly newspaper, which other cities apparently have as well. I used to have a podcast, and when I did, it gave me hair. Can't tell what race I am in that picture, though. Luckily they've got people working on that for me.

m4ZR1Uw.jpg

(that's a picture of me at the alternative weekly newspaper towns of some size have, btw)

This shit is cracking me up, despite how fucked it really is. Do you know which neogaf members are writing this stuff? Hope it doesn't escalate into anything.

Five

Banned
I am just a miserable pile of secrets.

A miserable little pile of secrets.

oh wow you two are twins! :O

m4ZR1Uw.jpg

Hmm, your jedi mind tricks don't work on me. I can tell you're actually an insurgent sent to mind control us into watching only certain movies. Adults don't use the name Bobby. That's how I figured it out.

Platy

Lets try a little more serious answer xD

Hello, my name is not steve.

I am a 30 year old bisexual Brazilian trans woman artist who lives on freelance.
I have an arts degree, my final thesis was on comic strips.

In my genealogical tree I have italians, portuguese, african and native brazilians

I share a house with 2 friends, one which has full on powerfull pc that I usualy use to family share and play the games I have on steam that needs anything more powerfull than my toaster pc.

Yes I am an artist freelancer with a shitty pc. Who freelances after effects and psb files.

My hobbies are videogames, artbooks and comics.
My favorite social network is Twitter

I currently have a a wiiu, a 3ds, a badly functioning DS and 246 games on steam

I also have a youtube channel entirely on brazilian portuguese where me and 2 friends play games. It is called Taverna do Jogão which loosely translates to Big Game Pub and it is a name pun on the D&D cartoon's name in brazil (something like Dragon's Cave). I did all the art, thumb, openings and half of the video edits of the channel =3
We post 2 days a week (thuesday at 17pm and saturdays at 10am) and we have series about bad games, finishing Demon Souls rushing not knowing anything, playing games of a series in chronological order, showing obscure stuff, playing coop with one of those friends who is BAD at coop, playing things wrong (like 2 player 1 controller megaman, guitar on street fighter, one hand mk8) and other stuff

I was once twitter mobbed by the creator of "punch anita sarkessian" and a alt reddit dedicated to hate neogaf once made a thread exclusive to me and my youtube channel.
I consider these personal achievements.

You can probably find me on Nintendo threads, BrazilGAF, Nick's TMNT GAF, GirlGAF, TransGAF, DrWhoGAF, WiiU Homebrew GAF, SteamGAF, ArrowverseGAF and others

I am also not married and I am PRETTY SURE I don't have any kids.

Fou-Lu

I'll answer this somewhat seriously.

I share my name with a Final Fantasy main character. I go to school for a discipline that no one seems to have ever heard of when I tell them about it, I loved it once and now I hate it. I have realized recently that I have a greater passion for programming and making games than anything else (except maybe writing) and I shouldn't have let society tell me not to go for it when I was younger. I live in Canada, to be specific Ontario right now, but I was born in BC and I miss it terribly. Despite the fact that I don't like what I am doing or where I live I am still a very happy and hopeful person and look forward to a future where I do what I want to be doing and live where I want to be living.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How do I become e-famous like you Bobby. Tell me your secrets.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Is this a Vorlon topic?

In practice, Vorlons enforce adherence to their rules. Their philosophy is embodied by the question "Who are you?" Sometimes called "The Vorlon Question", it encourages introspection, patience and places identity over goals.

Platy

f9MPamZ.jpg

In the current and second avatar in the pic, I somehow always think you are Jay Smooth when I take a first glance.

I never understood why

Matty77

Now I want a comprehensive posting on Bobby's "Fan Club".

So ironic they hate and think bobby is some wannabe looking for attention, but than spend all their time stalking him and dissecting him.

They must be worth some money in therapy bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom