• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I was never Oynox Slider. The real Oynox Slider is somewhere out there on Xbox Live, doing their thing.

I don't know them.

Existential

Foffy

Banned
What is you?

1030184-donthugme6-optimized.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive.

When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father.

I am The Flash.

Five

Banned
In my experience threads meant for the purpose of chatting with people and having no central topic for discussion don't last long. And yet people keep doing it because it's so much fun to talk about yourself :)

I'm Jane, 24, from Southern California. My partner and I have been together for half a year now, but we'll probably break up soon because only she wants kids. lol

I have two horses but they're on a ranch a fair distance from my house so we rarely get to see them. The only sports I like are tennis and horseback riding, but I unironically love Tom Brady.

I'm a hypocrite because I think too many posters go for the low hanging fruit and think it's funny to put on a character and generate useless information in threads like this, but at the same time my go-to comedic form is making puns. I think being able to recognize where you've gone wrong and attempt to improve is what makes good people good people, not just being on the right side of a given argument.

I'm self conscious about how every paragraph in this post starts with I, but not enough to go back and fix it.

I am a sum over histories with fixed boundary conditions. I have a perturbative expansion for weak coupling, otherwise you should calculate me numerically on a lattice.

Sometimes I am dominated by semiclassical field configurations. May or may not cause the vacuum to decay.

Time ordered on nice days, sometimes euclidean. Don't forget the i epsilon for optimal convergence.

CREMSteve

In my experience threads meant for the purpose of chatting with people and having no central topic for discussion don't last long. And yet people keep doing it because it's so much fun to talk about yourself :)

I'm Jane, 24, from Southern California. My partner and I have been together for half a year now, but we'll probably break up soon because only she wants kids. lol

I have two horses but they're on a ranch a fair distance from my house so we rarely get to see them. The only sports I like are tennis and horseback riding, but I unironically love Tom Brady.

I'm a hypocrite because I think too many posters go for the low hanging fruit and think it's funny to put on a character and generate useless information in threads like this, but at the same time my go-to comedic form is making puns. I think being able to recognize where you've gone wrong and attempt to improve is what makes good people good people, not just being on the right side of a given argument.

I'm self conscious about how every paragraph in this post starts with I, but not enough to go back and fix it.
Hi Jane ^^

Not that it's going to make a difference, but I highly recommend a kid or two (or three). They're awesome and my life would be awfully empty without them.

bunbun777

37 year old quarter Canadian reporting in, instead of hockey I love baseball, but my taste for pure maple syrup is strong.

Five

Banned
Hi Jane ^^

Not that it's going to make a difference, but I highly recommend a kid or two (or three). They're awesome and my life would be awfully empty without them.

As a matter of curiosity, do you have or make time for any personal creative endeavors? My art projects are often like children to me, although obviously to a lesser degree.

CREMSteve

Nice to see some fellow Canadian sports fans in here. I can forgive the baseball over hockey preference, but not certain I can do the same for the Leafs fans. :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive.

When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father.

I am The Flash.

Is this how the TV show, The Flash, opens? I've only seen Supergirl, but that show's opening is identical in structure to what you just wrote.

CREMSteve

As a matter of curiosity, do you have or make time for any personal creative endeavors? My art projects are often like children to me, although obviously to a lesser degree.
Playing hockey would be the closest comparable, for me. I do it once a week, though I'm considering moving to twice a week, if I can manage it. I travel a lot for work, so I'm not home as often as I'd like. I have a super supportive wife, who holds down the fort so I can still go out and play the game I love. Considering how much time I spend away from home for work, no one would blame her for wanting me to stay home on these nights and spend that extra time with them. But she knows how important it is.

The weekends are usually reserved for family time, and then late nights are my gaming time, when I can get it in there.
I'll have you know they are not doing too shabby this year.
I'm just jealous, don't mind me. Im loving that young core they have going there. They're fun to watch.

Five

Banned
Playing hockey would be the closest comparable, for me. I do it once a week, though I'm considering moving to twice a week, if I can manage it. I travel a lot for work, so I'm not home as often as I'd like. I have a super supportive wife, who holds down the fort so I can still go out and play the game I love. Considering how much time I spend away from home for work, no one would blame her for wanting me to stay home on these nights and spend that extra time with them. But she knows how important it is.

The weekends are usually reserved for family time, and then late nights are my gaming time, when I can get it in there.

Aww, that's good though! I'm sure I'd love my children if I had any, but for now I'm too selfish :S

TaterTots

Banned
The internet is for hiding who you are while being able to to speak freely. Not surprised by the troll responses. I agree with them.

According to some of my most ardent fans on the internet, this is me. I figure it's gotta be a super-accurate portrayal considering the time obviously spent in deep consideration of me as a person.

OJaoU2S.jpg

Sweet fanfic at the end there, too.

Astral Dog

Who am I?
I am the girl who loves my island
I'm the girl who loves the sea
It calls me

I am the daughter of the village chief
We are descended from voyagers
Who found their way across the world
They call me

I've delivered us to where we are
I have journeyed farther
I am everything I've learned and more
Still it calls me

And the call isn't out there at all
It's inside me
It's like the tide, always falling and rising
I will carry you here in my heart
You'll remind me
That come what may, I know the way
I am MOANA!

v1lla21

According to some of my most ardent fans on the internet, this is me. I figure it's gotta be a super-accurate portrayal considering the time obviously spent in deep consideration of me as a person.

OJaoU2S.jpg

Sweet fanfic at the end there, too.
Dude sounds like he has a whole folder dedicated to you lol.

Dude sounds like he has a whole folder dedicated to you lol.

It's multiple dudes! They get together on weekends and try to figure out what race I am through top-notch detective work consisting of folders of my image and access to my facebook page.

f9MPamZ.jpg

The investigation is apparently still ongoing, but I wouldn't trust my opinion on it. You can't trust a guy who uses his own name and his own face on the internet when talking with people.

Those dudes? That's trustworthy.

Travo

It's multiple dudes! They get together on weekends and try to figure out what race I am through top-notch detective work consisting of folders of my image and access to my facebook page.

f9MPamZ.jpg

The investigation is apparently still ongoing, but I wouldn't trust my opinion on it. You can't trust a guy who uses his own name and his own face on the internet when talking with people.

Those dudes? That's trustworthy.

Creeee-pppyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom