• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who the hell is photoshopping the cosplay girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone photoshop Man-Faye?

paininmyeyes3.jpg

animated-man-faye2.gif

animated-man-faye.gif

GavinGT

Banned
kaiwing said:
She's a he. Look at the hands, if the ring finger is longer than the index finger you're a guy, and vice versa if it's shorter you're a girl. It's an easy way to spot traps since many don't do the operation.

istockphoto_603713-girls-hands.jpg

hands-of-young-guys-and-girls-showing-unity-thumb5828358.jpg

I guess these girls haven't had the operation done, yet.

mollipen

kaiwing said:
She's a he. Look at the hands, if the ring finger is longer than the index finger you're a guy, and vice versa if it's shorter you're a girl. It's an easy way to spot traps since many don't do the operation.

In all of my research, I have never come across the "reduce the size of your ring finger" operation. Is there even such a thing? *laughs*

G-Fex

Vox-Pop said:
You didn't tell me you had a GF? I feel betrayed. I thought we were BBF because of our cosplay and Kristen Stewart obsessions.

Some of you guys were mean, she definitely looks like a girl. It never really crossed m y mind she was a boy.

Well I HAD a GF. But I didn't judge her on the fact she was sort of dumb. But she had great hooters. I'm obsessed with Ashley Greene more you silly silly person.

You guys are crazy, hands aren't a way to tell a chick from a dude.

I can always spot a girl from a guy easily without "Hand inspection" Gawd.

Dresden

USD said:
Posting pics of mai waifu.

[http://i32.tinypic.com/2wf2tro.jpg[/IMG]

[http://i26.tinypic.com/2cwllx4.jpg[/IMG]

[http://i31.tinypic.com/2whqyi1.jpg[/IMG]

[http://i28.tinypic.com/2gvj9c3.jpg[/IMG]

She makes the dumbest looking faces. Pouty lips are only cute on beautiful women.

SmokyDave

kaiwing said:
You're actually not as crazy as you sound. Relative finger length does have a bearing on many bizarre gender and sexuality traits. It's not as simple as 'Man / Woman' though, it's more about relative testosterone levels.

Not surprised so many of these are shopped. The trick is to find a hot missus first and then get her cosplaying.

USD

Any notable cosplay girl is going to have multiple photos and/or multiple costumes. No one's going to go through the trouble of heavily shopping a set of 10+ photos.

Foxix Von

SmokyDave said:
You're actually not as crazy as you sound. Relative finger length does have a bearing on many bizarre gender and sexuality traits. It's not as simple as 'Man / Woman' though, it's more about relative testosterone levels.

Not surprised so many of these are shopped. The trick is to find a hot missus first and then get her cosplaying.

That's actually really interesting! I've gotta check my lesbian friend's hands now :lol

zoukka

USD said:
Any notable cosplay girl is going to have multiple photos and/or multiple costumes. No one's going to go through the trouble of heavily shopping a set of 10+ photos.

Takes a couple of minutes with the liquify tool.

SmokyDave

Tenks said:
Do I have to PM a mod to get my own thread closed? This one took a turn for the failure
So you literally wanted the name of the person that had manipulated the pixels in the OP pictures?

Are you fucking nuts?

If I say "It was Chip McWacom" will you be sated?

-NeoTB1-

Cosplay threads are by far my favorite ones on OT gaf. They run the gambit from "holy shit that gave me wood" to "holy shit kill it with fire!!". With that said, I've been to many conventions in my time and I can appreciate the time and effort that goes into a good costume.

Also, this needs to be quoted more:

video-game-cosplay-080107-cammy-street-fighter.jpg

jaxword

Tenks said:
Do I have to PM a mod to get my own thread closed? This one took a turn for the failure

I'm kind of curious about a few things:

1. Who, exactly, was "the photoshopper" you wanted?
2. Why did you want this person's identity?
3. Why do you care what people post in your thread? Why not just ignore it if it didn't go like you wanted?

If you find yourself actually getting emotionally invested in what internet strangers say, that's really indicative of a lack of perspective, man.

Chuckie

SmokyDave said:
That's my wallpaper sorted for the next few weeks!

Sorry about the un-masking though, I forgot you were a GAFfer :(

It matters not.... as long as there are nerds fapping to photo-enhanced cosplay girls.... my evil reign shall continue!

Tristam

AFreak said:
Hmm, I assure you I'm a guy and yet my index finger is longer than my ring finger. therefore, i would like to say that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

That means you were exposed to low levels of prenatal testosterone, and the woman in question (in the picture) to high levels. Normally women have ring and index fingers of the same size (or ring fingers that are very slightly longer), whereas a man's ring finger is somewhat longer than his index finger, and this 2D:4D ratio is most pronounced on the dominant hand.

EDIT: By the way Spock lady clearly has a longer ring finger as well. I think you'll find that relatively longer index fingers are not common even among women, and they must be quite rare among men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom