• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who the hell is photoshopping the cosplay girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Dabanton said:
So i wonder what the girls who have their pics photoshopped think when they see these pictures?

Especially the overweight ones.

Isn't it obvious Gomer?

They're the ones who photoshopped them.

but she is my cousin

Even better, I like drooling over someone's cousin.

Dennis

Banned
Meus Renaissance said:
star-trek-cosplay-4371-1260413142-13.jpg
Oh god, this is what I will think of when I see Star Trek from now on. Also, would.

G-Fex

MisterHero said:
i'm going to retcon punch you!!!

So long as you don't make me a Goomba i'm okay with that.

And I still like Power girl, I wouldn't mind touching her inappropriately.

Arment

Ben2749 said:
The problem isn't the photoshops; it's that people are taking photos of people who quite frankly aren't attractive enough to cosplay as "attractive" characters in the first place, as it just encourages them. If you're unattractive, you shouldn't be trying to pass yourself off as somebody who is. Simple as that.

I know that sounds incredibly judgemental, but it's not like I believe myself exempt; even if cosplaying was something that interested me, I still wouldn't do it, as I simply don't look the part. I don't consider myself hideous, but I'm pretty sure that if I cosplayed as some kind of macho guy with no shirt on, I'd be the subject of a lot of ridicule, and rightfully so. Very, VERY few people look good enough to cosplay. That's why good cosplayers are so damn rare.

Sorry, but when I see pictures like some of the ones in this topic, I have to wonder just how vain (and ignorant) some of these people have to be to think they look good enough to compare themselves to the source material, and/or squeeze into skimpy outfits.

Yep.

What happened to 'for fun'? Jesus.

Arment said:
Yep.

What happened to 'for fun'? Jesus.

So you're saying you don't have a problem with any of the pictures in the OP? Dressing in revealing clothing when you don't have the figure for it is a no-go, and just makes you look stupid, regardless of whether you're cosplaying or not.

A line has to be drawn somewhere.

Tenks

God dammit you damned fucking neckbeared pale skinned basement dwellers. If you start posting your gay ass cosplay bullshit in a thread I started people will start to think I wanted to start a god damned creepy ass "post weird ass cosplay thread so I can jizz in my own mouth" thread. This is about how god damned creepy cosplay, oggling cosplay and anyone who loves cosplay is; not an appreciation thread. I will turn this thread RIGHT AROUND and go home.

Tenks said:
God dammit you damned fucking neckbeared pale skinned basement dwellers. If you start posting your gay ass cosplay bullshit in a thread I started people will start to think I wanted to start a god damned creepy ass "post weird ass cosplay thread so I can jizz in my own mouth" thread. This is about how god damned creepy cosplay, oggling cosplay and anyone who loves cosplay is; not an appreciation thread. I will turn this thread RIGHT AROUND and go home.

See ya. Or maybe not.

ReiGun

Tenks said:
Now, now. No need to raise our internet voices. Some of us are just here to admire Power Girl's boobies. Is that so wrong?

Tenks

I shall allow more power girl boob pictures. Though I think outside of the wig and not dressed like that she'd only be average looking.

I'd fist it.

Ever notice these creepy old asian guys that are at every con (yes in America) who do nothing but take nothing but cosplay pics all day?

Yea those are likely the guys doing all these shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom