• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who the hell is photoshopping the cosplay girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaffaboy

I'm just gonna leave this here...

31798_1199969417643_1780776661_391859_6547985_n.jpg

Arment

Ben2749 said:
So you're saying you don't have a problem with any of the pictures in the OP? Dressing in revealing clothing when you don't have the figure for it is a no-go, and just makes you look stupid, regardless of whether you're cosplaying or not.

A line has to be drawn somewhere.

Why would I care? It's for fun. They had fun (assuming). Mission accomplished.

G-Fex

Damnit Midgar, You have an awesome name and my jaw dropped as I saw that.

I literally am doing what bart simpson did and am hitting my head with my shoe, then threw water in my face.

zoukka

Very much as pathetic as it's creepy. I know many cosplay girls and they aren't into perverted photoshop trickery!

Oh and that Samus is a dude. Yes really.

And I can see warped pixels in that Tifa image. Bahahaha you have been masturbating to liquify tools :D

USD said:
Ass and tittieeeeeeeeeeeeees.
2cdk8yb.jpg

u4gPr.jpg

Where is the original source of the first pic?!?! Telling me I went though all 5 pages cause I assumed someone already asked....

Also alot of cosplay chicks are already hot... if you look at the AX2010 thread I posted some cute chicks. :D

Salazar

Vox-Pop said:
Someone hold me, she is soooooo cute.

You are begging a question posed a few posts up on this page.

Edit: You are right about gender, it seems, but wrong, grievously wrong, in other respects.

One more for the "Power Girl wins cosplayer of the forever" camp.

G-Fex said:
After a little investigating yes she is a girl.

bAcwg.jpg

She has a nice body if you go for the skinny ones, but she needs to smile more in photos to diminish the erection destroying power of that man-face.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Beardz said:
What a weird body, the size of her hands! is she trans?
The large wigs don't really work on her either. If only they were more fitted on her head and less puffy.

hamchan said:
:lol Man face.

Hey I'm not the only person seeing it, someone asked before if she was trans. Man-face probably isn't the best way to put it, it's like she has an androgynous face, like the kind most kids have before they go through puberty. Up until 12 years you could easily pass most kids off as either gender by changing their outfit.

Dynamite Ringo Matsuri said:
Dude haven't you heard? This is GAF. Everyone here has a 15 inch long penis, a supermodel harem, and pisses sitting down.

But wouldn't their giant dongs be in the water?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
G-Fex said:
Man, I'm glad I'm not like you guys.

I'd be criticizing my gf over every little thing
You didn't tell me you had a GF? I feel betrayed. I thought we were BBF because of our cosplay and Kristen Stewart obsessions.

Some of you guys were mean, she definitely looks like a girl. It never really crossed m y mind she was a boy.

kaiwing

G-Fex said:
After a little investigating yes she is a girl.

bAcwg.jpg

She's a he. Look at the hands, if the ring finger is longer than the index finger you're a guy, and vice versa if it's shorter you're a girl. It's an easy way to spot traps since many don't do the operation.

Salazar

kaiwing said:
She's a he. Look at the hands, if the ring finger is longer than the index finger you're a guy, and vice versa if it's shorter you're a girl. It's an easy way to spot traps since many don't do the operation.

Judgement back on hold, then.

USD

CHILD-BEARING HIPS

t8xp2o.jpg

I salute you.
SnakeSlashRO said:
Where is the original source of the first pic?!?! Telling me I went though all 5 pages cause I assumed someone already asked....
No idea about source, just a random pic I found.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
kaiwing said:
that's a myth.

zoukka

bjork said:
No, it isn't. I know who that is, it's a she. The Ike next to her on the side, used to work at my shop.

Okay well she has some really masculine facial properties then. I'd kill for a jaw like that :D

AFreak

Banned
kaiwing said:

Hmm, I assure you I'm a guy and yet my index finger is longer than my ring finger. therefore, i would like to say that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

kaiwing said:
That got to so false.

My left hand have my ring finger longer then my index, while my right hand got my index finger longer then my ring finger. I'm a guy.

Edited a typo.

Nocebo

kaiwing said:
Maybe it's just me but the index finger looks longer than the ring finger.

Dead Man

kaiwing said:
:lol 'the operation'? To shorten their finger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom