• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who was your fictional crush when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one else loved Max? Hottest mutant ever. X-men are still second tier compared.

fu3vNXo.jpg

y.jpg

Schlorgan

Is it weird that I had a bit of a crush on Mrs Brisby?
latest

Come to think of it, I think I may have had a crush on most female Don Bluth characters.

How young? Like til I was 10, I was in love with Amy Jo Johnson as the Pink Power Ranger. After that, it was Eliza Dushku as Faith and Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia.

Gaardus

Flamon.jpg

In Digimon Frontier (the 4th series), the goggle-head Takuya throws in the towel half for an episode and returns from the digital world to the real world, but when he returns he's a half Digimon, half human creature and, uh...

yeah...

Fuchsdh

Doesn't look like anyone posted:

latest

Smart, attractive, willing to literally get arm-deep in shit if she needs to, and comes out on top against velociraptors. Plus, she's quippy! "Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth."

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Doesn't look like anyone posted:

latest

Smart, attractive, willing to literally get arm-deep in shit if she needs to, and comes out on top against velociraptors. Plus, she's quippy! "Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth."
I get you.

Also Helen Hunt in Twister.
twistermoviehelenhuntjoharding.png

Kenai

I always thought Carmen Sandiego was incredibly attractive, even when i was young. Still do in my 30s.

Not sure if I had a male crush when i was younger. I'll have to think about it.

Wednesday Addams is the farthest back I can remember. I guess when you're a kid the fact that she would probably murder you isn't a deal breaker.

mQ4rKzM.gif

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
Like many others there were too many shows and girls that captured my attention, such as Alyssa Milano and Tiffany Amber Theissen/Kelly.

I will say that Scarlett (GI Joe) and Ariel (Little Mermaid) are responsible for my love of redheads.

But for my teenage years, I can definitely say:

Whew, not the only one, thank god.

In Junior High there was this guy a number of us knew who took it upon himself to draw nudes. And not just her.

I watch a LOT of Little Mermaid when I was young, so looking back I think it was probably Ariel... but at the same time I also watched a lot of Land Before Time and I feel confident I didn't have a crush on any of them. Jasmine from Aladdin also seems likely, but no, the real answer that I know for sure, is Sailor Jupiter from the Sailor Moon anime. I just thought she was awesome for some reason.
The two things I can say for sure is I liked 'em tall and green is one of my favorite colors

tr00per

90s kid.

Donna pinciotti
Topanga

Edit:
The Lost in Space movie was hot garbage, but its version of Penny left an impression on young me

1mbKnlP.png

Probably helped that everyone else in the movie (save Gary Oldman) was a boring block of wood while she was actually animated

0bKWIQe.gif

Oh god. This is the actual answer. I remember crushing hard on this girl

That ryoko girl from tenchi is the one I can remember the best.

I think I was a realist back then. Didn't have crushes on things I knew were out of reach.

Oh! I almost forgot Clarissa. Not as much as my crush on the Pink Ranger, but I still really liked her.

titlecard_2.png

I wonder if that show holds up at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom