• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who was your fictional crush when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came to post this:
Oh how I wanted to play patty cake with her when I was a kid.

giphy.gif
this:
9xgxypm.gif

Kelly Kapowski
and this:
x7tEk9V.gif

Dear Lord in Heaven.

Cepheus

y8jCERk.jpg

Despite this, I was convinced I was straight for years afterwards. I guess I just never read too much into it as a child.

hazukash

MrVvA1o.png

ZYrmfwG.png

I don't fully understand it myself, but I've always been into princes despite disliking fairytales. I used to draw the Pokémon GS trainer as a prince too.

bengraven

As a kid I loved when the hero hooked up with he villianesses. GI Joe did it with Shipwreck. COPS did it. Batman and Catwoman.

So whomever said Sorcha from Willow gets props.

Lydia (Winona Ryder) in Beetlejuice.

Sarah (Jennifer Connelly) in Labyrinth
8c35936225aa82e5321afaac1828c038.jpg

Yes. YES.

And...

97e33372311387f9d003738704497173.jpg

ca3d5aba722aa8476b20dc9e766675b0.jpg

Vlaphor

I was a big fighting game fan back in my teens, and one of my favorite characters was Mai Shiranui, for obvious teenage reasons. The crush was already there...and then I saw Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture

mai2_zps887afbce.gif

and goddamn did that awaken some feelings in teenage me (still does to be honest). The dance scene, the stair scene, the shower scene, the fact that she spends most of the last fight completely popping out of her clothes with full nudity. This was back in the mid-90's when video rental stores saw anime like any other cartoon and therefore had no problem renting out mature anime to teens. I recall renting this, plus Wicked City as well as Ninja Scroll before I even turned 16. Anyway, not only was Fatal Fury: The Motion the first anime movie I ever saw, but the first anime titties I ever saw. This made me a bigger fan of Mai Shiranui, plus a pretty big fan of Masami Obari as well...imagine my excitement when I discovered that he made a five or six episode hentai series which had a Mai Shiranui lookalike.

Also, I recently discovered that the famous Mai shower scene from FF: The Motion Picture originally had an additional sixteen or so frames of animation that were cut/lost for some reason, which makes sense if you remember the awkward edit at the end of the scene. For me, discovering this was like finding out there was a second moon all along. If any fellow Mai fans here want to see an animated version of the rough drawings, I'll post a link, but it is NSFW so don't complain if you click on it and get busted for looking at anime titties.

http://i.imgur.com/68JDcpi.gif

Edit: I wrote down that she spends the last fight popping out of her clothes, but didn't provide any pictures. Shame on me. This link, like the previous one, is very NSFW, so don't click on it if you're anywhere that you can't look at NSFW.

http://i.imgur.com/9UvpcvB.png

Sailor Mercury

But for the most part I didn't have some celebrity or fictional crush until Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang...errmahgerd

Bluenoser

Really dating myself here... I was an 80's kid. By far, Miss Elizabeth from WWF was my lady... Randy Savage was one lucky SOB.

Clipboard03.jpg

DemWalls

Teen Titans truly is one of the ugliest shows ever.

Can't really think of a fictional crush when I was young, at the moment. Just remember (many) real ones.

Kater

Banned
I still have tons of fictional crushes (the woman in my avi included :p) but to list a few of my childhood and teen years crushes:

malcolmitm-1x4-kp1.jpg

Francis from Malcolm in the Middle

captain-jack.jpg

Jack Harkness from (New) Doctor Who

Prince-Zuko-3313062_640_480.jpg

Prince Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender

princessmononoke11.jpg

San and Ashitaka (Yes, I loved them both so much :D)

will-smith-lisa.jpg

Lisa Wilkes from Prince of Bel Air

The Lost in Space movie was hot garbage, but its version of Penny left an impression on young me.

1mbKnlP.png

Probably helped that everyone else in the movie (save Gary Oldman) was a boring block of wood while she was actually animated

0bKWIQe.gif

Well went three pages before someone mentioned Topanga. Y'all slippin.

Penny from Lost in Space is such a good pick. I remember watching this movie and falling in love.

I also crushed on Lisa in Beetlejuice. Guess the theme is there.

Terri Reynolds taught me how to self-pleasure. When I was a kid, I didn't thing boobs could get that big on a small woman. Didn't know they were fake.

7774bed910a4a4b8a2dcb2b3300363d5.jpg

Jacqueline Moore taught me that black women do exist in pop culture and they are beautiful.

8d9458060475988d258f6dd927126b57.jpg

Erika Alexander taught me that women can have an insatiable libido.

living-single-erika-alexander-1.jpg

Julia Stiles taught me that it is possible for a black man to have sex with a white woman.

1229770_1370862311245_full.jpg

Brandy Norwood taught me what I wanted to have in a wife.

moesharesize_472617.jpg

Yknow y'all are posting animated characters!

"Younger"
"Fictional"
and
"Crush"

Kinda goes that direction,
If it was a real life crush i'd just say the actress name.
And in that case unless im talking about something like Hermoine from Harry Potter it doesn't really need to prefaced with "younger"

Its a crush, doesn't really mean to be just physically attracted to a cartoon. Especially when the ones I mentioned I was younger than 13.

Though if the Hex Girls were real....
I'd buy every album

Animekatt

For me, it will always be Tommy Oliver:

kw2HSiM.jpg

BDI9Ldc.jpg

I was fortunate enough to meet him last year at Megacon in Orlando. He was about to sign his autograph for me:
GQF6Ljsl.png

I loved him when I was 10, and I still love him now at almost 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom