• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why does Donald Duck have an erection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

is duck dick nsfw?

drUKd01.png
Fun fact, ducks have the longest penis of all animals when compared to body length. They're also notorious rapists.

Got

Banned
Fun fact, ducks have the longest penis when you compare it to body length. They're also notorious rapists.

orange dick and notorious rapists huh?

donald duck / donald trump -----> orange dick rapist!!!!!!

oh shit!!!!!!!!

Dehnus

Were these frames actually animated by Disney, or modern alterations? There is a few of them I have seen. Its fucking hilarious, but made me curious.

Yes, I am asking about Donald Ducks Dick.

d33.gif

Because Science has proven to us that All Male ducks are rapists and have a corkscrew penis. To deal with this female ducks have developed a Labyrinth Vagina.

Try this video for more information about ducks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg

YourMaster

I believe that ducks have the weird shaped genitalia due to the fact that ducks tend to be rapists.
http://i.imgur.com/QkO47VL.gif
Truthfact.
The girls evolve a labyrinthine coo-coo and the guys evolved a wang that could turn corners and ask for directions at gas stations.

The truth is horrifying.

Actually that's not the truth. The males have such a corkscrew because - like many birds - it's just the left ovaries that produce fertile eggs and they 'want' to reach as close to that one as possible. Not having a cloaca most likely has to do with being water birds.
Being so well endowed allowed the males to become all rapey, and as such the females did indeed evolve a special counter-clockwise oviduct with side-paths that would make insemination difficult when they are not 'accepting'.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Actually that's not the truth. The males have such a corkscrew because - like many birds - it's just the left ovaries that produce fertile eggs and they 'want' to reach as close to that one as possible. Not having a cloaca most likely has to do with being water birds.
Being so well endowed allowed the males to become all rapey, and as such the females did indeed evolve a special counter-clockwise oviduct with side-paths that would make insemination difficult when they are not 'accepting'.

#duckfacts

Ferrio

Banned
That cloaca ain't gonna fill itself.

This gif finally answers something I've wondered for awhile. Everytime I've seen a duck's dick it's just dragging along the ground never erect. So I couldn't figure out how they mated. So I guess it fires like a harpoon and that's it. That's rough, well one more mystery solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom