• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is it taking so long for someone to make a larger battery for Wii U's GamePad?

Falcs

Banned
Just plug the damn thing in, hot damn.

Edit: Actually. I agree. Hopefully by the time the Wii U has games there will be one you can buy.

Thoraxes

You know, I didn't think I needed one till I played Monster Hunter.

Any notion I had about me not playing a shitload went out the door, though i'm heavily debating a CC Pro now.

Alex

Just plug the damn thing in, hot damn.

Edit: Actually. I agree. Hopefully by the time the Wii U has games there will be one you can buy.

Just plugging it in, when it has to connect to a power outlet, isn't going to work for some people. Plus having to do the shuffle from cradle to controller connection, etc, it's all such a pain in the ass, shipping a controller with a 3 hour battery life is absurd. I will buy that Nyko thing the day I can, but I shouldn't have to.

2.5 hours? Something is definitely wrong with your existing battery. I usually get 4-5 hours out of my Wii U Gamepad.

Alex

2.5 hours? Something is definitely wrong with your existing battery. I usually get 4-5 hours out of my Wii U Gamepad.

I get around 3 and a half with brightness turned down and power saving on. I wish I could just turn off the screen, given that the only two games on the machine i actually use contribute absolutely nothing to me by using it when I'm using the TV.

Top Bottom