• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why Was Previous Discussion on Woke Values Closed?

LixhulHot

Banned
We was having a discussion on the implementation of woke agenda in video games. Closing the discussion of a challenge to this is itself proving my point of the agenda and that we as humanity are doomed to fail.

This is akin to totalitarianism. Don't speak about it, accept it. "They will point the blame elsewhere, usually the fans".

Why was the thread closed? Why is this forbidden to be discussed at Neogaf?

Last edited:
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Because most talk about whatever political zeitgeist that is currently topical turns into a dumpster fire.

Last edited:

simpatico

Sir this is a video games forum. Mods are pretty lenient allowing us to comment about it when it comes to specific games. I can understand not wanting mega threads about it. There are plenty of other places to bash it like X. (which I partake in daily) However, I think if Neogaf is left unchecked could turn into just another political forum, and that would rob me of my comfy gaming forum.

Last edited:

Red5

We was having a discussion on the implementation of woke agenda in video games. Closing the discussion of a challenge to this is itself proving my point of the agenda and that we as humanity are doomed to fail.

This is akin to totalitarianism. Don't speak about it, accept it. "They will point the blame elsewhere, usually the fans".

Why was the thread closed? Why is this forbidden to be discussed at Neogaf?

Because you don't own this website, only one person does and he gets to decide the rules. Neogaf is not a public property, utility or service run by the state or federal government.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
The anti-woke brain worm rot is real. Now then...

Austin Powers Love GIF

Thanks Marston!

Last edited:
Top Bottom