• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Screen Shot Thread (56k no)

En-ou

waataafaack...is that real time? more on post 1211
a5311094f9d85532f4b69468b1c0dca8.jpg

ziran

Cosmonaut X said:
The more I see of it, the more convinced I am that Wii Sports is going to be the standout launch title for Wii. Zelda will no doubt be fantastic, but in terms of making use of the system and proving what it is actually capable of, Wii Sports is going to come out ahead. It's certainly going to be a lot more than the shallow tech demo some people are keen to paint it as...
i agree.

wii sports is shaping up to be amazing and these new pics and videos are awesome! :)

I'm really really getting sick of all the hi rez red steel pics out there - art for the stages is one thing, but with the action shots it just screams false advertising. I know we've been through this before, but with every screen I see, it just pisses me off more.

Can we please see what these areas are really going to look like, Ubi?

Xzbeat

Fourth Storm said:
I'm really really getting sick of all the hi rez red steel pics out there - art for the stages is one thing, but with the action shots it just screams false advertising. I know we've been through this before, but with every screen I see, it just pisses me off more.

Can we please see what these areas are really going to look like, Ubi?
http://www.jeux-france.com/Blog_Oms
See for yourself. IMO the game looks really close to the renders.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
jarosh said:
lol again? you guys are ridiculous. that's the 360 version, idot.
It was labeled as Wii screens several times on the website, although of course I was suspicious. No need to start flaming me. Edit: Wait what, idot?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Pureauthor said:
A combination of baseball, rotating puzzles, and marble games? Probably a minigame fest, but that's one ecletic combo.

And what looks to be a Sumo-builder that uses cow parts. Or something.

In terms of resolution, probably a bit. The videos shown don't generally come off that crisp. The art assets look fantastic, though. Its less "its come a long way" and more "thank God they improved from where they were 5 months ago, which was deeees-gusting."

I am so much more into short range corridor shooters with loads of triggered events than large-scale war FPS games. I think we're a dying breed.

Dr. Jade

In terms of resolution, probably a bit. The videos shown don't generally come off that crisp. The art assets look fantastic, though. Its less "its come a long way" and more "thank God they improved from where they were 5 months ago, which was deeees-gusting."

With Mario and Sonic missing 2006 and Zelda looking the same as it's GCN clone, I think its safe to assume that Nintendo knows it needs a graphical powerhouse game for launch to shut up the nay sayers. I'm willing to bet Ubi is getting AAA treatment and help from Nintendo here to make Red Steel as shiny and flashy as possible. Much the same way they did with Rogue Squadron and Turok on N64

Bo130

Don't wanna start a thread, as I'm not sure these are new - could someone please tell me if they are? :) I got a bunch others if they are new :)

8.jpg

6.jpg

13.jpg

Top Bottom