Wii U Emulator Cemu Can Now Play Super Mario 3D World [Nearly] Fullspeed on PC

Sep 27, 2009
Yeh, I don't get this. It's ok to steal now?
Who is stealing and what is being stolen?

Erm... That's what emulators are generally used for %99 of the time. Let's not beat around the - I own every single title I emulate - bush.
Ah yes, I'm absolutely sure these people reverse engineering the Wii U and trying to get games to work like they do on actually hardware don't own the consoles or the games...

Oct 28, 2014
Erm... That's what emulators are generally used for %99 of the time. Let's not beat around the - I own every single title I emulate - bush.
How do you live in a world where there exists a platform where people can pirate every single game on it, since it is completely open by design. Must be horrible for you.

Oct 9, 2013
Is it sad how there's nothing I really care about emulating from the Wii U? At least with the 3DS emulator we'll be able to play Pokemon in three dimensional 1080p one day.

Apr 23, 2013
I am not is disagreement that is true most of the time. But not all the time. If this runs better and higher res for zelda u than my wiiu then I would maybe use that instead. Calling everyone a thief may not be the best way to make friends here.

Sep 15, 2010
twitter.com
Posts like yours happen on GAF in every emulation thread since 2001.

*hint*: they never triggered any change/ action. You are wasting your time typing that and our time when we read that.

---

On topic: what kind of PC would I need to have to run this at 720p/ 30 fps? I guess something more powerful than used for Dolphin and Wii games?