• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wildstar? “You’re Gonna Find Out, Cupcake”

Wookieomg

Fitting, as your avatar is riding a Chua.

Of course. Gotta have the reverse-enslavement psychology all up in dis bitch.

That is, if I understand the Dominion lore correctly? Haven't been paying *too* much attention to story in the beta weekends... Just experiencing gameplay and enduring bugs. But don't the Dominion want to either eradicate or enslave the Exiles?

Hopefully this bonus weekend is to actually test something and not just adding a couple extra levels.

You know, like fixing the new UI or the stat update(doubtful).

I think they're doing this weekend to get more testing on the UI done. It needs the most work before release since last weekend's beta exposed a lot of bugs with it. It depends on if they deploy a patch this week or not.

Somnia

So I played Stalker up to 8, but wasn't really feeling it.

Going to give Warrior Tank and Engineer Tank a run this weekend, trying to find that class that just clicks for me. Plus I really want to get to 15 to try adventure, 20 for dungeon, 25 for the other adventure, I need to test PVP.... but I just re-rolled in ESO and am rushing back to VR+ and I do regular small group PVP all the time on the weekend in it... I need more time in the day =(

Robby

Neo Member
Here is an extra EU Beta key since I used the NA one! First come first serve Good Luck! Last time I played was in late December so I'm excited to try out a new build.

QUGS-DDV8-STGL-35YP-VPE2

ref

I got 4 NA keys and 4 EU keys for the upcoming weekend beta. First PMs, first serve.

Send me a PM if you want one, make sure you specify whether NA or EU.

Edit: All gone, will check other emails for beta weekend keys tomorrow after work!

Burgerface

Neo Member
I am working all weekend so here's my two keys for you guys to enjoy.

U.S. Servers Key
3GZ4-9DG2-YDJZ-AEKG-FH25

European Servers Key
KKXG-37TV-MQ6Y-NMU3-WYVB

Good luck, have fun.

Cmagus

Some more keys

Beta Key for U.S. Servers:
7D96-EAWX-PNRX-PUTU-4HYE

Beta Key for European Servers:
N84K-DWYF-UKRE-HN4J-5AM4

cackhyena

So in my beta invite, I have a code for US and one for EU. If one is activated, is the other cancelled? Thinking about trying it this weekend, but if they are separate, I'll just share the EU one with some one here. Figure they have to be since they are different numbers, no?

So in my beta invite, I have a code for US and one for EU. If one is activated, is the other cancelled? Thinking about trying it this weekend, but if they are separate, I'll just share the EU one with some one here. Figure they have to be since they are different numbers, no?

They are separate.

cackhyena

Actually, I don't know who I'm kidding, I have no time for this game right now anyway. First one who posts wanting the US key gets it.

Top Bottom