• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already pre-ordered the game. Can I change my avatar lol?

zbpx3uP.jpg
C

GymWolf

I've noticed some avatars have changed back prematurely before the release date.

Hot Dog Gun GIF by Warner Archive
My bet was for like one month and i kept that fucking avatar for way longer.

But if you people ask politely, i just found an ultra embarassing avatar that make look the previous one child friendly and tolerable...

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

You can definitely tell this is dropping in 2022 by how hard it's being marketed and pushed

Every day I wake up its more news about the game

On a serious note, shouldn't this be pushed harder? Only one gameplay video while the release date is 2 months away

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Well done for them for delivering a highly polished and critically acclaimed game. Can’t lie, I did think it’d be a Feb/Match 23 game at points.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Ahhh, freedom. Back to Yaphet Kotto for a while for some dude on here who asked.

Good bet all, very happy it didn't get delayed although work is swamped right now so my day off is cancelled. Enjoy :messenger_pensive:

Top Bottom