• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Central: Microsoft exploring bringing back catalog to Nintendo and PlayStation

Hudo

Hey I remember the Intellivision. Uncle had one when I was a kid. Controllers used to kill my thumbs due to the pressure discs and the edge. Thats going back some isnt it.
I wasn't the Colecovision also a thing? So you had the first batch of "console wars" between Atari, Intellivision and Colecovision, right? At least in the US.

King Dazzar

I wasn't the Colecovision also a thing? So you had the first batch of "console wars" between Atari, Intellivision and Colecovision, right? At least in the US.
Dont remember the Colecovision and I only saw the Intellivision due to my Uncle being a well paid airline pilot. So might just have been too expensive. Everyone at school had either ZX Spectrums or Commodore 64's. Some had the Atari's too though. No wars at all or not where I was, just people lending cassette tapes left right and center lol Any wars were always music related, there was a lot of that going on. Rockers vs mods vs skin heads vs new romantics etc etc.

S0ULZB0URNE

Dont remember the Colecovision and I only saw the Intellivision due to my Uncle being a well paid airline pilot. So might just have been too expensive. Everyone at school had either ZX Spectrums or Commodore 64's. Some had the Atari's too though. No wars at all or not where I was, just people lending cassette tapes left right and center lol Any wars were always music related, there was a lot of that going on. Rockers vs mods vs skin heads vs new romantics etc etc.
Colecovision could play Atari 2600 games. Not sure if they got in trouble for this?

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I guess if they release the old games they had nothing to do with like ES, Fallout, etc. there I'd be interested. Not interested in the actual Xbox first party stuff

Top Bottom