• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach 223 - 229

Ah the tease of Ichigo v Ulquiorra to switch to filler episodes then to the best filler arc, the materialized zanpaktou, cant wait to finally own it and watched it durbbed, miss Muramasa so much. The beach episodes was way more fun than I remember, Hitsugaya for best outfit and such, if he only didnt stay inside.

trejo

Did you watch episode 10?

I... might have? I'm not sure. At some point it all just sort of became a blurry mess of characters acting dumb and boring events.

Yanderezawa happened,
Judal another Magi like Aladdin got knocked the FUCK out by Ugo, Aladdin is in a coma, the current king of Balbadd is going to sell all the people as slaves as collateral because of the economic downturn, Alibabba got a crash course in Djinn equip.

That's as much as my brain could remember, it was all so dreary until the latest episode.

Okay, cool. Thanks. Is
Kassim dead yet
?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Manyuu Hiken-chou OVA 1-4

FAINT.gif

At least someone laughed at my terrible joke.

I'm here to help!

Noirulus

I have, actually! As with all shows that I watch however, I put it on-hold (at around ep. 5 I think? The cast's pranks and hijinks were very enjoyable.)

Procrastination is my life-blood. I maybe finished 2 shows in the last 8 months, with around 30 shows that I got around to watching but never finished. ;_;

But thanks for bringing it up, because I have a huge itch to watch it right now.

cajunator

Banned
I have, actually! As with all shows that I watch however, I put it on-hold (at around ep. 5 I think? The cast's pranks and hijinks were very enjoyable.)

Procrastination is my life-blood. I maybe finished 2 shows in the last 8 months, with around 30 shows that I got around to watching but never finished. ;_;

But thanks for bringing it up, because I have a huge itch to watch it right now.

I know that feeling all too well. I start a bunch of shows and finish them perhaps months later and in some cases years XD. funnily enough certain shows just have some kind of addictive power and I love them so much I will marathon straight through them. the most recent one was Steins;Gate and that show was AMAZING.
Glad you are enjoying Stellvia. Xebec makes some fantastic space anime.

Jex

This thread is a den of sin. The only thing that comes from sin is punishment. As such, behold, the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha gif that no one wanted to see:

goodcamera.gif

Feast on it.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Sorry for bringing this up again, but dear God at that SAO doujin.

The Recording Industry of Japan has just announced the winners of the 2013 Gold Disc Awards, which mostly seem to just recognize the best selling albums of the past year (technically November through October, so it's a couple months off). Here are two categories that might be of interest to you all:

http://i.imgur.com/B7YXf.png[IMG]

The Persona 4 Golden OST took Soundtrack Album of the Year, while the Bakemonogatari Complete Music Works Songs & Soundtracks took the Animation Album of the Year.[/QUOTE]

Great choices.

[quote="SDBurton, post: 46158666"][B]Manyuu Hiken-chou OVA 1-4[/B]

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/thunder_shushed/SPN%20gifs/FAINT.gif

Welp.

This thread is a den of sin. The only thing that comes from sin is punishment. As such, behold, the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha gif that no one wanted to see:

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz278/Jexhius/Album%202/goodcamera.gif[IMG]

Feast on it.[/QUOTE]

Eeeewww. And that scene could've looked so cool without the bizarre ghosting too.

THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyosuke 01

That wasn't bad. Nice action, not too much WORDS really (but I guess that'll be episode two), the characters were all pretty cool. Hyoubu wasn't fabulous enough for instant like, but watching a character be a god in battle works for me. I guess I'll keep watching.

Steroyd

Feast on it.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iOXgQ.jpg?1

Now I know why they used those boob physics, to make me forget that happened in the same episode.

It's ingenious!

What is fatalpulse?

And the cycle begins anew.

Noirulus

I know that feeling all too well. I start a bunch of shows and finish them perhaps months later and in some cases years XD. funnily enough certain shows just have some kind of addictive power and I love them so much I will marathon straight through them. the most recent one was Steins;Gate and that show was AMAZING.
Glad you are enjoying Stellvia. Xebec makes some fantastic space anime.

Yup. I loved Heroic Age.

What is fatalpulse?

A doujin circle.

Metrotab

Banned
Winter Backlog Anonymous: Hataraki Man - 1

This anime feels like a western office sitcom. I'm reminded of Ally McBeal, as there is this division between a succesful office life and a failing personal life.
As I like older women in my anime, the protagonist is a godsend and I like her immediately. The art has this Western style going on (large vivacious lips), but it's still inmistakably an anime show.
For the episode, I felt it was a good introduction, showcasing the editorial staff, the status of the personal relationship at home and the first plotline about a corrupt Minister. There is this weird framing thing going with the characters, where they vocalise their thoughts in a new cadre.

cajunator

Banned
Oh ok. I just saw the doujin yall are talking about. What I expected it to be. No suprises at all.

Anyway time to go watch Sailor Moon!

Feast on it.[/QUOTE]

Only the dead can know peace from this evil.

Noirulus

Feast on it.[/QUOTE]

DKNNichijouToiletVomit.gif

How on earth did the director think this would look good?

Kingdom 31

Fei Xin Force is epic and they picked the most intense moment to end the episode on. Still hoping they give us a season two this year.

New ED made me laugh, having protagonists and antagonists scrolling through on side was kind of funny.

cajunator

Banned
Itsl ike an amusement park ride. Its pretty cool.

I think I am broken or something. All of this stuff is supposed to disturb and bother me but it doesn't. I feel somehow cheated.

BAKUMATSU GIJINDEN ROMAN 01

Eh. Pretty much an eh. The thieving stuff was pretty cool at the start before we hit wacky day of life adventures of Nakai and his voice. It was pretty much an intro of everyone important or unimportant so there's no real clear focus on where this plot will go.

The whole Kamen Rider finisher was just silly.

Completely on the fence with this show. Not bad enough to drop right now, but not much interest to completely want to keep watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom