• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
What's that?

EDIT: Oh. Rick.
I see a wonzo avatar in there.

*cough*
wN8GZ.jpg

Fo1iI.jpg

Oh kayos, I love you. lol

Syrinx

Darker Than Black 14

This episode had a phenomenal use of music. Yin playing the piano and seeing all the stuff that transpired while she was playing was a particularly beautiful scene.

Overall, I didn't learn quite as much about Yin as I would have liked. I know
her father died in a plane crash and her mother got hit by a truck when chasing after her after she ran out because the moon was gone, which was a particularly moving scene coupled with the music,
but there's kinda a gap between all of that and her being partners with Hei and the others. Really enjoyed the scene at the end when she decides to stay with Hei when she pulled her face to feign a smile, like Kurosawa's partner was doing in the previous episode. Speaking of Kurosawa's partner, how much beer did she drink?

Narag

Inferno Cop 3

Since the first ep went up on Dec 24, 2012, that means it's eligible for AOTY voting, right? ... right?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I love the yeasty aroma, and yearn to have it.

Perhaps maybe even slathered with a homemade jam. Rick's homemade jam is truly the best, putting lots of armwork into the proper stirring to get the consistency just right.

Uh... This is supposed to sound suggestive, right?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Fuck that show. I didn't even watch it and it brought me sorrow through AnimeGAF.

If you watch it and just pretend that the entire cast are SAO players who stopped fighting and settled in Aincrad you'll probably like it.

kayos90

It's just the magic of Rick's Bread. Once you've had a bite, you'll know what I mean.

It is pretty much the greatest mouthful of anything you can ever eat, and nobody can resist.

Pass. Sounds stupid and horrible.

I might have been the first one to hype SAO, as I did so before the PVs even came out. How can I repent for my sins?

Why repent? You've done nothing wrong. After all, all it did was carry us to a false OT4.

CorvoSol

Martian Successor Nadesico 23

They managed to put an "on the run from the authorities/take back the ship" episode in, too? Where has this show BEEN my entire life? Cat Ruri was loldorable.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Nothing erotic about that gif. Awww... so cute.

Then why are you so appalled by a show about a dude that likes to bake bread? Maybe it's time to reevaluate your position on the show. SAO is where sandwiches go to die, but Shining Hearts is where they're born. It'll be a deep experience.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Then why are you so appalled by a show about a dude that likes to bake bread? Maybe it's time to reevaluate your position on the show. SAO is where sandwiches go to die, but Shining Hearts is where they're born. It'll be a deep experience.

This is one of the best posts I've ever read.

Only someone who has been through the entire Shining Hearts experience would be able to come up with something at this level.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Almost 7000 posts in a little over a week at the same time kayos has come back to full form on AnimeGAF.

Coincidence... or destiny?

Thoraxes

You truly understand the heart of the bread.

kayos90

Almost 7000 posts in a little over a week at the same time kayos has come back to full form on AnimeGAF.

Coincidence... or destiny?

I told you. It's time. Okeanos is real. Not the crap we got last season. Don't believe in dresden! Believe in me that believes in the dream.

Instro

Roman 1

Pretty fun. Good characters, nice designs, some ok animation. In general it seems to have a nice upbeat atmosphere, I think I'll stick with it for now.

cajunator

Banned
Shangri La 19-24 fin.

Wow.
This show is EXTREMELY complex with a ton of relevant and important characters but it does suffer from trying to do too much.
However, this show was a LOT OF FUN.
Its a really epic and ambitious story that mostly worked.
Lots of strange events take place due to an odd mix of sci fi and the supernatural.
This is a show with a big heart although at times it feels like a mechanical one.
Overall I very much enjoyed what this show did and would certainly watch it again.

Well that is promising but I cant see much of anything. is she not fully revealed?

Narag

Senran Kagura 1

ANN says this is the Slayers and Black Lion director, eh? I'll stick with this given it's short and kinda funny. Pandering is near Eiken levels though.

CorvoSol

Martian Successor Nadesico 24 (for realsies this time)

DAMMIT. WHY MUST THE
GOOD GAI DIE YOUNG?
This is such an emotional roller coaster, guys. Am I gonna cry at the end?

Defuser

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojou ep13

Mmmmmnnn.....Yandere Mashiro, she really love that plan ABC. Nearly a retread of the previous episodes of Kanda getting fucked over again and taking it out on poor Mashiro. Man, what's with Japan and pinky swear.

Shakugan no Shana II 01

What's the best way to do the first episode of the second season?

By rehashing everything of the first season for those who can't remember what happened. That was as fun as you expect it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom