• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Mondaiji is better than Hyouka silly.

iZmTb24E1wmE8.gif

I think either ep20 or ep21 was on time. It varies. It's a production issue. They had the same problem with Valvrave S2 last season, where it was delayed every single week towards the end. There are various other shows on CR and from Aniplex which gets delayed here and there. There was a week Hozuki was delayed. There are a few weeks now where Magi is delayed. This isn't really a new thing. I guess it's a new thing for people who specifically watch KLK and nothing else.

This probably is not a suggestion that viewers would want, but with the consistent delays the new episodes should just be moved to a later date when Crunchyroll et al. know the subs are ready. Isn't this the reason why Seitokai Yakuindomo* and Chuu2Ren were pushed back to later dates?

Branduil

The thing about Chuunibyou is that the protagonist is actively a bad person who indulges a girl's damaging fantasies because it gives him pleasure.

Narag

Considering they were born at the same time
and died at the same time
Yeah sure.

Now I'm browsing a naruto wiki. You'll rue this day.

edit: i'm surprised there are apparently dedicated fans who take time out to color manga panels to look like the anime.

Toradora 22
Toradora_-_Taiga_Slap.gif

God would you guys just make out already. Geez.

This was the atypical "What do I want to do for my future?" Episode. Where are the feels I was promised? I need some feels already. :p

Three episodes left. Kinda sad that I am so close to the end. It's been a fun ride. Now let's stop this train in Feelsville.

Toradora 22
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/35b71c3729404617b86da7aa5269d61e/http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq73/LordKei/Toradora_-_Taiga_Slap.gif[/ig]

This was the atypical "What do I want to do for my future?" Episode. Where are the feels I was promised? I need some feels already. :P

Three episodes left. Kinda sad that I am so close to the end. It's been a fun ride. Now let's stop this train in Feelsville.[/QUOTE]

Like I said I'm afraid he might've overhyped the feels. There are some, just don't expect the megaton.

Zeppeli

Banned
Toradora 22
Toradora_-_Taiga_Slap.gif

This was the atypical "What do I want to do for my future?" Episode. Where are the feels I was promised? I need some feels already. :p

Three episodes left. Kinda sad that I am so close to the end. It's been a fun ride. Now let's stop this train in Feelsville.

They're coming son, they're coming

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The thing about Chuunibyou is that the protagonist is actively a bad person who indulges a girl's damaging fantasies because it gives him pleasure.

The thing I dislike about Chuunibyou is Rikka and Yuuta's weird relationship that's more like a father and daughter than two people of the same age dating. In no reality should a boyfriend ever threaten to ground his girlfriend. It's clearly evident that Yuuta views Rikka as a child, despite the fact that they're the same age. But then he actively encourages the very thing that makes her that way, because it's...easier than having her face reality, which
she totally already did
? I don't know man.

cajunator

Banned
Sucka plz.

Everybody knows who the Best Girl in Monogatari is:

gQOpvJ7.jpg

Screen can't even hold all dat woman.

I just dont like when shows cut off part of a characters face like that. It has always annoyed me.

personality of The Devil is to be based on Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled.

Morgan Freeman is god, as per usual

I would be ok with this!!

Hidamari Radio thing plus making of stuff

I don't know a thing of Japanese so I was mostly skipping over a lot of this to hear adorable Asumin being adorable. I don't know what to make of the actual radio show but I can assume it's about Asumin bullying the shit out of the Hidamari dolls who are voiced by their respective seiyuu. Also some fucker who was speaking English, I don't know who that is! Some seiyuu treats:

Ume-sensei!!!!

And also this happened:
ibr8C09ZpQMJvZ.gif

this is really neat Zachy.

What are your top 3 all time openings, AnimeGAF?

For me;

1. Sorairo Days - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  2. Ai Ai Ai ni Utarete Bye Bye Bye - Samurai Flamenco OP2
  3. Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou - Nichijou OP2

This is difficult but standouts for me:

http://youtu.be/J7HPyUcy37I

http://youtu.be/LAv1SSYXpHg

http://youtu.be/uQgq7465rz0

but I just cant pick three really.

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! 28

Hadzuki and the rest of them learn that old people are not helpless, miserable people who've come to a home to die. Takoyaki guy was my favorite.

CorvoSol

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 21

Maaaaaaaybe I'm misunderstanding here but hasn't Lisa Lisa basically admitted to being
JoJo's mom
in this episode?

Branduil

The thing I dislike about Chuunibyou is Rikka and Yuuta's weird relationship that's more like a father and daughter than two people of the same age dating. In no reality should a boyfriend ever threaten to ground his girlfriend. It's clearly evident that Yuuta views Rikka as a child, despite the fact that they're the same age. But then he actively encourages the very thing that makes her that way, because it's...easier than having her face reality, which
she totally already did
? I don't know man.

The thing is we're thinking more about the implications of the character writing than the writers ever have.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
personality of The Devil is to be based on Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled.

Morgan Freeman is god, as per usual

Bedazzled-era Elizabeth Hurley is the most beautiful woman of all time. EDIT: Well okay, second. Nobody will ever beat Audrey Hepburn.

Like I said I'm afraid he might've overhyped the feels. There are some, just don't expect the megaton.

Yeah, see, I probably did overhype it, because I failed to take into account that he's seen Clannad AS. That'll really desensitize you to feels. :lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BOAT. THE BOAT.

Well it's a beautiful day to drive full speed. Oh hey it's a ball. I wonder if I should slow d- OH SHIT

Another. AOTY.

Zeppeli

Banned
Glad Crunchyroll is doing the right thing for yet another week and making sure Samumenco gets priority above Kill la Kill. Thanks for delaying the right show, mates.

Oh shit this season only had 10 episodes? :(

Oh well, BDs COME TO ME!!

Eager to see those screenshots when they start popping up.

I didn't like it for the most part. Aside from the 'catgirl' episode and the 'Date with Aki' episode I didn't like it. I guess I wanted it more like S1 and the manga.

I can understand why manga viewers would have liked a more faithful adaption of the series.

And I forgot to mention the Aki Date episode was the best episode of them all.

Shame on me.

Just watched this episode as well and i must admit that i agree with you... Maken-ki was better when i was just fanservice & comedy ..but i still regret the fact that we didn't get an episode with the other set of girlsi don't know why we couldn't have both ...

This episode showing how the first team was formed was a nice way to end this season ..this was enjoyable to a good degree ... not sure i'll get the blu-ray but ...heck i'll probably get the blu-ray as well.

Minerva would've been great to see.

From what I understand, she shows up in the manga version of the cosplay episode.

Big miss opportunity for not including her.

Barakamon staff:

Director: Masaki Tachibana (Hack/Quantum, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0)
Series Composition/Script: Pierre Sugiura (Bottom Biting Bug, Yuyushiki)
Character Design: Majiro (main animator on Yuyushiki)
Art Director: Hiroshi Kato (Yuyushiki, Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Director of Photography: Yu Wakabayashi (Yuyushiki)
Color Setting: Hiromi Miyawaki (Natsume's Book of Friends, My Little Monster)
Music: Kenji Kawai (Ghost in the Shell, Patlabor)
Sound Director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi (Code:Breaker, Ghost in the Shell)
Sound Effects: Eiko Morikawa (Hyouka, Kill la Kill)
Calligraphy: Ungai Hara (http://www.ungai.com/index.html)
Animation Production: Kinema Citrus

Solid staff at Kinema Citrus plus Kenji Kawai makes for a promising show.

Finally getting around to watching Kill la Kill after being turned off from it in the first few episodes and I'm really digging it. Really loved the plot and the comedy in episode 7, "A Loser I Can't Hate".

I'm certain it really starts picking up pace soon in terms of an actual coherent plot instead of just random battles against nobodies?

Finally getting around to watching Kill la Kill after being turned off from it in the first few episodes and I'm really digging it. Really loved the plot and the comedy in episode 7, "A Loser I Can't Hate".

I'm certain it really starts picking up pace soon in terms of an actual coherent plot instead of just random battles against nobodies?

Sure

Zeppeli

Banned

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom