• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT CONTACT LIST

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Just going to start a contact/location list for those interested. I'll try to keep updating the first post with complete info as it comes in. Instead of combing through the more official topic, please just list your Time Zone, Server Type, Server Name, Character Name, Race + Class. If you have more than one character you want people to know about, great! Don't bother listing your level because it will change.

Just keep this to your listing and post other replies in the larger topic so this is easier to update? Ok? Ok.

CONTACTS

Eastern:

Musashi Wins! Eastern / PvE / Llane / Berrybones / Undead Warlock
Eastern/PvE/Zul'Jin/Kristosa/Human Priest
GashPrex Eastern/PVE/Lothar/Eliot/Gnome Warlock
Ramirez Eastern/PvE/Lothar/Kalas/Night Elf Hunter
Cmdr. Solrak Eastern/RP/Argent Dawn/Solrak/human warrior
Sal Paradise Jr Eastern/RP/Argent Dawn/Blimey/Gnome Mage
KorranatorEastern/ RP/ Argent Dawn/ Seamus/ Dwarf Hunter
Kweh Eastern/PvP/Shadow Moon/Nerv/Human Rogue
Aero God Eastern/ PVP/ Eredar/ Skornn/ Orc Warlock
Trasher Eastern/PvP/Eredar/Zulkin/Troll Shaman
Malakhov East / PvP / Bleeding Hollow / Apachel / Tauren Shaman
Son of Godzilla Eastern/PvP/Bleeding Hollow/Kater/Troll Hunter

Central:

Screaming_Gremlin Central / PvP / Stormreaver / Alina / Human Warlock
mint Central/PvP/Mal'ganis/Kotoko/Undead Warlock
JupiterCentral/PvP/Mal'ganis/Eppycenter/Troll Mage
Tamanon Central/Nonsha/Archimonde/PvP/Human Mage
Lonestar Central/PVP/Archimonde/Archer/Tauren Druid
Mjunter Central/PVP/Archimonde/Mjunter/Tauren Shaman
Central/PVP/Laughing Skull/Mjunata/Gnome Rogue
nataku Central/PvP/Illidan/Finoria/Night Elf Hunter
Great Wasabi Man Central/PvP/Azglor/Fusoru/Dark Elf Druid

Mountain:

Kintaro Mountain/Doomhammer/PvE/Darsh/Human Warrior
Jupiter Mountain/PvE/IceCrown/Irregardless/Troll Mage
Warhammer 40k Mountain/PvE/IceCrown/Spineshank/Undead Warlock
MrCheez Mountain/PvE/IceCrown/Knai/Troll Rogue
IJoel Mountain/PvP/Kul'Thazad/Kareth/Night Elf Hunter
Cerebral Palsy Mountain / PvP / Deathwing / Tag / Undead Rogue

Pacific:

Korranator Pacific/ PvE/ Lightbringer/ Korr/ Dwarf hunter
Burger Pacific/PvE/Silvermoon/Galgamon/Human Warrior
Ferrio Pacific/PvP/FrostWolf/Tellen/Night Elf Rogue

Jupiter

Mountain/PvE/IceCrown/Irregardless/Troll Mage

And whenever Mal'ganis come back up:

Central/PvP/Mal'ganis/Eppycenter/Troll Mage

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Central/PVP/Archimonde/Archer/Tauren Druid

I've got another characther on another server, but can't remember it atm.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Mountain/PvE/IceCrown/Knai/Troll Rogue

Great thread btw. Perhaps you should organize the names by server, though?

IJoel

We should pick a low population server for a GAF clan before people look at this list and start making characters based on which server has the most current GAF population.

I'd be perfectly fine if someone took the initiative and created the clan in a server and informed us in a new thread.

ManaByte

IJoel said:
We should pick a low population server for a GAF clan before people look at this list and start making characters based on which server has the most current GAF population.

I'd be perfectly fine if someone took the initiative and created the clan in a server and informed us in a new thread.

You need 10 people and 10 silver to create the guild.

However, I suggested Darkspear (Mountain PVP, Horde side) as the official GAF server as it's low population.

Everyone is already attached to their character so you won't see an "official" GAF server where everyone will play now.

IJoel

ManaByte said:
You need 10 people and 10 silver to create the guild.

However, I suggested Darkspear (Mountain PVP, Horde side) as the official GAF server as it's low population.

Everyone is already attached to their character so you won't see an "official" GAF server where everyone will play now.

Well, we should pick a server no one has a character on, so that it feels as if everyone's really starting and there aren't disparate level differences amongst members, at least, initially.

I'm willing to meet up with 9 others at an "unknown" low population server, to get the 10s and start it.

I say we make a thread/poll to decide what faction we'll be (Alliance or Horde,) look at the list in this thread and make sure we don't pick any of those servers, get 10 people and start in a low population server. The sooner we start, the better chance we'll have to get this off the ground.

ManaByte

IJoel said:
Well, we should pick a server no one has a character on, so that it feels as if everyone's really starting and there aren't disparate level differences amongst members, at least, initially.

I'm willing to meet up with 9 others at an "unknown" low population server, to get the 10s and start it.

I say we make a thread/poll to decide what faction we'll be (Alliance or Horde,) look at the list in this thread and make sure we don't pick any of those servers, get 10 people and start in a low population server. The sooner we start, the better chance we'll have to get this off the ground.

That's why I suggested Darkspear. No one is on it. But no one wants to leave their characters. It won't happen especially since some people are 30+ now.

jtv

Mountain/PvP/Kel'Thuzad/Baiken/Night Elf Rogue

Mountain/PvP/Darkspear/Cannibalox/Tauren Shaman

Eastern/PvP/Mannoroth/Cannibalox/Tauren Shaman (though I'll probably drop this character, I started him over on Darkspear because Mannoroth sucks and there's always a huge queue)

Mashing

Central/PvE/Aggramar/Hollowbane/Undead Warlock

Btw, why are there so many people playing on PvP servers? I really do not enjoy getting PK'd if I'm out doing PvE quests.... really the only reason I don't play on PvP servers.

Mashing said:
Central/PvE/Aggramar/Hollowbane/Undead Warlock

Btw, why are there so many people playing on PvP servers? I really do not enjoy getting PK'd if I'm out doing PvE quests.... really the only reason I don't play on PvP servers.

You can only get PK'd in contested lands, and you won't be going there until at least lvl 20. So really, unless you're just that scared, it's not a big deal.

Mashing

Azwethinkweiz said:
You can only get PK'd in contested lands, and you won't be going there until at least lvl 20. So really, unless you're just that scared, it's not a big deal.

Oh, I didn't know that... I have no problem with that.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
This thread needs the first post to be updated to reflect all the new posts in the past two weeks.

Top Bottom