• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

***NeoGAF: BELIEVE*** - The OFFICIAL NeoGAF Guild For World of Warcraft

Entropia

No One Remembers
You know, I this feeling while playing Skyrim last night. "Stop. Something else is coming."

Come home from work today and BAM. Patch 4.3 is dropping with shorter xp between 71-80. Looking forward to it. =D

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I may hop on my Rogue tonight :D

Pollux

I really hate finals. I'll be back on soon. The only thing I have time for now is playing the occasional match in StarCraft. Hows the guild doing so far? Seem to be staying together?

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I really hate finals. I'll be back on soon. The only thing I have time for now is playing the occasional match in StarCraft. Hows the guild doing so far? Seem to be staying together?

It's quietened down a lot. Most people have disappeared. I'm not on all the time but it seems like it's mostly the same half-dozen people coming on during the day. I guess much like yourself their just busy with other things.

Loto

I'm still having fun going at my own pace. I really like the server. I mostly play at night west coast time.

Miletius

Don't forget that with a new patch a lot of people are probably doing stuff on their other characters right now. I'll be back sometime soon, I'm sure but for now the new 85 stuff entices me.

nataku

Skyrim's been taking over my life lately, but I'll be logging on this weekend sometime to continue leveling.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
With Skyrim + Zelda + Mario Kart 7 soon + playing on my main server now that patch 4.3 is live + whatever games i'm going to get on xmas...yeah i think my DK will gather all that rested xp for a while.

yukonrye

I'm still chugging along. I didn't know about the xp decrease for 71-80 so that was a nice surprise.

Oh and the Tyrael mount is really annoying. I wish his wings would stop moving when on the ground. I used it for about 5 minutes then went back to my windrider.

bunbun777

Hey I will be back on pretty soon, have been doing stuff with my main doods, took a break from all of it for a couple of weeks but am back since the patch.

I'll haven't played at all in a few days, but I'll be back at some point in the next week or two. Though I've decided that I'm probably gonna take a break in January and check out the new EVE Online expansion stuff and maybe get back into that for a bit. It's too much to be playing two MMOs at once though, even if only casually.

aktham

I posted this in the main WoW thread as well but

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3655404

This is a great way to save a few bucks a month and even better if you signed up for the year commitment.

I haven't been on too much in general. I log on to run heroics and get VP capped for the week, along with a few transmorg runs. I don't do dailies, so I'm not getting any rep with the guild :( Once more people get to 85 we can do heroics together, so that way I'm getting guild rep too.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I've been level 70 for like a week+ now? >.< I've been to addicted to all my other 85 alts. Soon, I will get my rogue up :p

Me and my brother just had to pick up WoW when it was going for $5 for the Battle chest. We probably won't be playing up till Cataclysm for a while but it'd be nice to join the guild. :D

Is anyone fine with my brother joining with me? As we're doing Recruit a Friend and it'd be a shame for him to fall behind due to Guild XP bonuses.

Pollux

Me and my brother just had to pick up WoW when it was going for $5 for the Battle chest. We probably won't be playing up till Cataclysm for a while but it'd be nice to join the guild. :D

Is anyone fine with my brother joining with me? As we're doing Recruit a Friend and it'd be a shame for him to fall behind due to Guild XP bonuses.

Sounds good to me, the roster is on the first page. When you create a character shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the roster. Remember Horde on Area 52.

Pollux

just a heads up everyone, we now have a dedicated Mumble server. The information is in the OP.

And guess what? We've lasted over a month. which is longer than any of the other GAF guilds if IIRC. So pat yourself on the back and pop open a cold beer and get back to leveling.

We're also a Level 4 guild now. Keep up the good work.

Entropia

No One Remembers
just a heads up everyone, we now have a dedicated Mumble server. The information is in the OP.

And guess what? We've lasted over a month. which is longer than any of the other GAF guilds if IIRC. So pat yourself on the back and pop open a cold beer and get back to leveling.

We're also a Level 4 guild now. Keep up the good work.

My main Shaman just got removed from its guild, so I'll be putting back some time into ze ole' rogue. It's like level 72.

Pollux

My main just got removed from guild, so I'll be putting back some time into ze ole' rogue. It's like level 72.

What happened? Did you switch him out or was it something Blizzard did? Either way sounds good, at least you're staying with us.

Entropia

No One Remembers
What happened? Did you switch him out or was it something Blizzard did? Either way sounds good, at least you're staying with us.

Oh, my shaman is my main on another server :p I was pre-occupied with it doing things with guildies. So, I can't really do that anymore...

I should've worded my original post more clearly.

Also, yeah, Isayfever and I (mostly Isay) decided to get that mumble server after I got banned from my guild's mumble, :lol He figured we should open it up to GAF'ers!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I just knew a person doesn't radomly get kicked out, removed from a forum, and banned from voice service with no explanation unless they are low ranked.

So it's fishy that IsayFever said their was no explation and that you were vague for a few posts.

Anecdotal, but I also don't know a GM that wouldn't get to the bottom of things if a person is compeltely innocent.

It's your business, but it's too easy to pick up on after seeing things in guilds for 6 years.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I just knew a person doesn't radomly get kicked out, removed from a forum, and banned from voice service with no explanation.

So it's fishy that IsayFever said their was no explation and that you were vague for a few posts.

Anecdotal, but I also don't know a GM that wouldn't get to the bottom of things if a person is innocent.

It's your business, but it's too easy to pick up on after witnessing 6 years of guild drama.
I received a PM from my GM on Sunday called "Regretfully" which said that I some how made someone "feel uncomfortable" with no indication of what I said or when I said and was asked to leave the guild and I am banned from their Mumble server. Quite contradictory to how she usually did things. There was no warning, no chat.

I had a lot of friends there, but I honestly couldn't stand my GM. I was only really staying there to play with the friends that I had there.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Was she a community college professor?

That's one of the worst GM stories I heard.

Why do people stay in guilds like that?

Edit: Why did you delete everything?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Was she a community college professor?

That's one of the worst GM stories I heard.

Why do people stay in guilds like that?

Edit: Why did you delete everything?

I'd rather not have most of that stuff "out there".

Honestly, a lot of people don't like the way that guild is run and I'm not sure why they stick around. When I told her I was quitting raiding, it was because there seemed to be no improvement in the weak players. Of course she didn't address that when she replied, just a "Thanks for the heads up".

Pollux

I'm so damn confused by this it's not even funny. Oh well. So Entropia, are you're going to be back to playing with us again?

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'm so damn confused by this it's not even funny. Oh well. So Entropia, are you're going to be back to playing with us again?

Haha, yes. That was all a tangent regarding my main(a shaman) on another server. My rogue in the guild never left. It's level 72. Me and Isayfever are buddies. He's the one that provided the mumble server! :D

Pollux

Haha, yes. That was all a tangent regarding my main(a shaman) on another server. My rogue in the guild never left. It's level 72. Me and Isayfever are buddies. He's the one that provided the mumble server! :D

got it. now go get back to leveling the guild.

IsayFever

I can't decide what I want to playyyyyy. I have an 85 druid already and like I wanna play something newwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

McNei1y

I've been away for a good amount of time. I've been in and out of the hospital for the past two weeks and I've also been busy with school. I should start back up soon though.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm going to finally get the druid to 85, then work on the Paladin. But as of next week, I'm going to have a couple weeks away from the game(Going to Ecuador and the Galapagos with my fiance). Definitely not going to spend any time on WoW there!

McNei1y

Are you doing OK?

Yeah. Luckily I've been fine and getting back to normal. I probably could've played as I was recovering but I went to my home home which didn't have my computer or anything. Looking to get back on wow, and even my main, since I haven't touched (or even downloaded) 4.3 yet.

I'm just going to say that I'm incredibly impressed with our progress so far, we're doing great in guild EXP for a guild of our size and it's a great community to be around. :)

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I agree, we've done really well. I'm hoping with a few more 85s we'll be more encouraged to run some instances and whatnot together so that'd give us a nice little xp boost.

Just before had a hunter give me a finder's fee for announcing over chat in Mount Hyjal about Terropene being spawned. Dunno how much yet but I was pleasantly surprised by the gesture.

Also sold the int/crit meta gem pattern I found yesterday for 3500g lol. I thought I'd have no chance in selling it 'cause I put it so high, imagine my surprise. Finally bought my epic flight. :)

Edit: Wow, he gave me 500g.

I agree, we've done really well. I'm hoping with a few more 85s we'll be more encouraged to run some instances and whatnot together so that'd give us a nice little xp boost.

Just before had a hunter give me a finder's fee for announcing over chat in Mount Hyjal about Terropene being spawned. Dunno how much yet but I was pleasantly surprised by the gesture.

Also sold the int/crit meta gem pattern I found yesterday for 3500g lol. I thought I'd have no chance in selling it 'cause I put it so high, imagine my surprise. Finally bought my epic flight. :)

Edit: Wow, he gave me 500g.

Those patterns are rare world drops for the best DPS meta-gem cuts (the only ones worth having really). They're worth closer to 5000 or 6000 gold, but 3500g isn't absolutely terrible.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Ah oh well, I was stoked with the amount I got. I did check undermine just before I posted to get a rough idea what it was worth and I think I went just under the average.
I just presumed the higher ones were people being greedy. ;)

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I tried keeping an eye out for you today but didn't see you on. Your best bet is to hop on and type "/who neogaf" and whispering someone in the guild. That's if you've not already been invited.

Top Bottom