• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst looking sports team logos

Status
Not open for further replies.
rxch0ptf7dahvfb49tgvemhf2.gif

RC

Banned
While on the topic of Canucks

I'm always confused to what extent we use this guy for branding. I feel like he should be used more

Either use this as the main logo:

4A5QqPs.png

Or bring back the sake logo with the current colour scheme.

Its about time we retire that damn orca.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm so glad I never have to see this on the court again. It got a little better over the years with color changes but nothing beats the Hornets. They also have the best court design in the NBA now.

They need to bring back the Pinstripes on the jerseys

Luigiv

I don't really know much about professional sports but this thread got me curious so I googled a few local teams and came across this monstrosity. Thought I'd share.

o3ZOrcA.png

The Expos logo can be interpreted in multiple ways. If you speak French the logo can be see as EBM equipe de baseball de Montreal (baseball team of Montreal). It can also be interpreted as MLB if you ignore the e. The M on its own is Montreal.

Kurita

Here's my submission...

df1035470a0bec3499ada1224ccf1c06.png

I bet you didn't know that competitive team sports fishing was a thing. But it is.
And just look at this logo... fish hooks, bobbers and dice? Really. Not a single fish to speak of? What were they thinking?

Oh wait, I thought this was the best looking logos thread. My bad.

"Las Vegas Hookers"
I hope they chose that name as a joke.

pg2_g_johnson_mariners1_600.jpg

tumblr_ltyhyq78St1qjlx7g.jpg

The late 80's Mariners look was fucking vile. Not a fan of yellow and blue together on any team (I know tons of iconic teams wear it, it looks like shit on all of them - except perhaps the current GS Warriors set,) but that poor combo paired with shitty font, complete with a poorly executed drop shadow really just makes me a bit ill.

Also, the Thunder and Clippers logos are a crime against humanity. Just the laziest pieces of shit I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom