• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst looking sports team logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krixeus

minnesota_vikings_logo_4002.png

I hate, HATE that they FUCKED their logo & uniforms with all the black accents & new-age bullshit.

They rocked classic unis for decades and they fucked it all up.

Classic.

Classic.

Classic.

Classic.

Meanwhile ....

Wat.

Barf.

Now, I understand this opinion is not particularly popular, and moreover, you probably didn't like the old logo either. Nonetheless, I'll never miss an opportunity to voice my opinion on this matter: the 1980s & 90s Detroit Lions were my baby and they're fucking gone. There is nothing in the world this trivial that I'm more pissed about.

Anyway, I second the mentions of the Anaheim Ducks.

I always thought the Browns helmet logo should be on their helmet, recursively.

Helmets all the way down.

That's a great idea. Make the helmet logo a brown helmet on the iconic orange helmet with a little orange helmet on the brown helmet with an orange helmet with a brown helmet on it with an orange helmet on it with a brown...

JaseMath

large.png

Always disliked the modern Broncos logo–looks so very 2000s generic to me. Hopefully the rumors of a complete rebrand next season are true.

Lulubop

helmet_top_center1.png

The logo for a football team called the Browns is an orange football helmet. Just like everything else in Cleveland, it's the worst.

Yea, like what is a brown anyone? Do they just mean they color? A turd? Does the dude in charge wanna make money of merchandise? Like why does no one care?

Yea, like what is a brown anyone? Do they just mean they color? A turd? Does the dude in charge wanna make money of merchandise? Like why does no one care?

It was the first coach of the team, Paul Brown, a previously successful popular Ohio State University coach.

Can't believe folks hate the Nuggets rainbow skyline, too good.

That redesigned Broncos logo though...let's get rid of it. Old one was better.

tbro777

Neo Member
Dunno , but heres a bunch more prototype Bucs logos. They ended up with the best design in the end.

AltBucsLog6.jpg

I can't believe I've ever seen these before. Most a rather plain looking, but I do like the white one with the orange stripe, if they would have used the flag that they ended up choosing. I like the pewter helmet but I think the white would be a close second.

scoobs

438px-University_of_Kansas_Jayhawk_logo.svg.png

89-00040.jpg

I could go on, pretty much every college football logo is terrible.

wtf? The Kansas Jayhawk is one of the most iconic logos in collegiate athletics, you must be a Kentucky fan or something.

There are a ton of really bad logos in this thread, but that is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom