• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

meppi

Oh man, wasn't that show a shitshow, seriously, if I was a wrestler and someone like Austin was trying to give me real advice I would take it all onboard. Dean just seemed like he didnt care what Austing thought.

That made me lose pretty much any respect I had for him.

If a legend that actually cares about other wrestlers like Austin, Foley or Regal gives you pointers on what he sees you're doing wrong with the intention to push you to a new level and you get pissy because he's rightfully points out things you're doing wrong, you know you fucked up. :-/

And he seems to be getting even worse as time goes by.

Sasha's booking is a testament to how bad Raw is at building a women's division. She's not getting buried or punished or anything like that. Raw has just completely failed to build anything compelling outside of the championship, and this is the result.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Think Alicia is actually injured there

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I said that a few months ago and dudes got on me.
That's because he literally was addicted to crack before he got his life together by becoming a wrestler.

Someone actually won with a Phoenix splash

cordy

Banned
Hojo can't get the elbow because that's Bayley's move.
Swann can get the Phoenix Splash even though it's Seth's move.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, I don't have a problem with Sasha's dancing...

Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a movie trailer? Smh..

Have a cold one

3oEduS8lEayGgIwtCo.gif

cordy

Banned
That's because he literally was addicted to crack before he got his life together by becoming a wrestler.

And it's a sad thing it happened. Nobody is saying that's a good thing he was a crack addict nor is anybody making fun of him for his past life.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This ppv theme song sounds like something from Borderlands

Top Bottom