• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane '17 |OT| Now with 100% less Seth Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostjoke

Banned
Joe/Zayne was after the start time. Hell, I took a shower five minutes before it started and still got out in time to see Joe walking down to the ring. Thought it was the second match, my wife said it was the first.

Checked wiki. You are correct. I got in towards end of tag-team and figured it went first with how WWE treats tag titles.

I guess they have to waste time to make up for the squash match main event with impromptu matches. Jericho will have died for nothing :(

All the talent they have and it's the ppv betore Mania and they still manage to give matches that nobody gives a fuck about.

You've fallen so far, RuRu.
giphy.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We could have 20min Joe/Sami and Neville/Galahgar matches but no, instead we have this bullshit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Still got 2 hours to fill and only 4 matches left on the card. This PPV was booked to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom