• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

UberTag

Finn should have just jumped on him. A back bend isn't that scary. My daughter does those at dance class every Thursday.
At least Bray has a talent he can bring with him to Dancing With the Stars once his wrestling career finally flames out.
I mean, look how spooky these kids are.

young-dancers-performing-bridge-exercise-picture-id484819274

Brrr... spooky. I wonder if they have deep voices like that kid in the cage match with Cena.

Jopie

At least Bray has a talent he can bring with him to Dancing With the Stars once his wrestling career finally flames out.

If he can learn how to do the transition where you like a backflip and end up on your feet, automatic 2 stars every time.

robertoci

Good match between the two, I feel like Wyatt needs to go away for a while, his character has like no menace left to him at this point.

"They're facing a real team! One that hated each other and was forced to be friends! Not a fake team like them who came up wrestling together!"

shanafan

They need to combine Seth and Dean's song..

Start with Dean's music with the car reviving up, then BURN IT DOWN with Seth's music.

Top Bottom