• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbone Gamerpics are Poorly Implimented

I think you guys are overestimating dick pics.

Who is going to want to get their account banned or suspended over something like that?

Mind you on PS4, I believe only my friends or my friends whose real names I know can see my customized avatar. Or actually, I think if you share your real name to the world, everyone can also see your custom pic?

I can randomly search people by real name and get their full name and custom pic

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Ha....that's awesome. Your (62 year old) dad games.
He got an xbox one (and 360) for his grandson (my son) when he is at their house. Yeah pull the other one, he got it to play Forza on the steering wheel he bought lol. Dad got me into gaming when I was like 4 or something daft, I did the same with my son :D .

Wow, where is that shirt from?
uSxWuHE.jpg

I just use the geeky science shit I got for letting my 360 stay on for like 7 hours when they were doing Xbox Live Labs.
It's in one of the 360 collections, don't remember which one though! I've had for quite a few years now.

It's barely a problem with Steam and Steam is rocking with much larger audience.

"Barely a problem" or "no problem"? Huge difference.
If I was MS and trying to sell content on a platform I wouldn't want to have unappropriate pictures next to content, even if it only happens 1% of the time to 1% of the users.
Remember the do-it-yourself logo editor in Black Ops?
Black Ops 2 Emblem Tutorial: How To Make Swastika (Nazi Symbol) Emblem! source:youtube
People are idiots.

Falchion

Crazy dragon here, I like mine because it fits the light blue theme on my One. I agree wholeheartedly though OP, it sucks when several of your friends share an image because you can't associate it with just them. There needs to be thousands of pictures to avoid seeing the same ones all the time.

yr09bK8.png

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Angry toast guy is the best gamer pic.

End of.

Ypy1YyVl.jpg

Major Nelson agrees with you.....thats his GamerPic too.
Considering he could probably have some Xbox staff gamerpic the fact he uses Angry Toast must mean he really really likes it.

can't resist cute pandas in pandaland:

But now I'm curious about the burger eating a burger.

Woah this one is pretty damn nice, maybe i should change up.

Top Bottom