• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 owners are best in the bedroom according to new study

syko de4d

Play on Xbox Live on anything. Trust me. :p

ESPECIALLY Uno. Oh god Uno is terrifying

i think the problem is it sounds like you would have... but you mean the guys who always say "I f**** your mother noob" would f*** your mom, or? I hope you mean it, i really hope it :lol

images

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I didn't know dating sims taught Japan to be better at sex.

BibiMaghoo

Am I going to be the one that points out how only 11% said their partners were exxcellent?

Well, erm, what the fuck are you doing with them then? If you think they are under par, then er, maybe teach them? Maybe tell them what they are doing wrong yes? Make them excellent partners yes?

Smh...

Sex. People are doing it wrong.

Robso

8gb of GDDR5 Ram just got trounced. MS will open the conference next month with this survey.

What if I have three 360's, a PS3, 2 Wii's (heh) and am building a gaming PC?

And what about handhelds?!

Too many consoles, too many games and no time for sex?

VoucherCodePro is where I get all my accurate scientific studies from.

Seriously, what? I can't imagine this actually standing up to peer review.

It would be fun to look more into this though. I wonder how people who play on iOS, 3DS, and Vita would come out?

Ponti

When the results were broken down, it emerged that Xbox players had been rated the highest by their partners, with 54 per cent of Xbox gamers being described as ‘good’ or above and 22 per cent being regarded as ‘excellent’.
But how much gamerscore was it worth?

mclem

Makes no sense.
"Excellent" is an entirely subjective measurement. It's quite reasonable to ponder if it's simply a case that the same actual performance would be regarded in two different bands by two different responders.

It strikes me that there's little likelihood of *actual* correlation between console of choice and prowess, and I think it's at *least* as likely as correlation between console of choice and partner's standards for sexual capabilities.

casiopao

........... i can't imagine how is my sexual level here lol.

Having 3 Wii, 1 PS3, 1 360, 3 3DS and 1 Vita should make my level over 9000 right?

Acorn

Is it because the other two rroded?:p
mine did :(

I have (had) a 360 and a pc, so am I supposed to add the percentages or take an average to calculate how good I am in the sack.

One did, and the other is an old pro and then I bought an elite.

I really should sell them, they just sit underneath my bed doing nothing.

I blame PS Home. The last time I tried having sex with a PS3 owner, he just ran around me in a circle shouting "you're a girl!" over and over. :(

Top Bottom