• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Closes a Milestone Year in 2016 with an Exceptional Year Ahead for Gamers

Man, I'm super excited for Cuphead but I hope they don't rush it either. Weren't they adding platforming aspects to it (as opposed to the initial boss rush type deal), so that probably changed the dates around.

Jup. At first it was more boss fights only. But they wanted to add more to it. Otherwise it was released already i think.
Yup, MS funded them to help them add more to the game (actual platforming)

I dunno.. have you seen the platform sections?

Yes, and I hold cautious optimism that they'll improve upon them.

Because the alternative was it being a boss-only game. And I have absolutely zero interest in that. So I have nothing to lose if the platforming turns out to be mediocre.

They will talk about it again when they have a firm release date they said.

I wonder what's taking them so long. Didn't they show that game in 2013?

ElNino

The Design Lab controllers are pretty neat. I made two for my sons for Christmas (Steelers and Seahawks themed). I designed them but thankfully they were delivered by Santa. ;-)

Nategc20

Banned
I think that's why they should, I think letting Nintendo get all the attention and build up a userbase quickly could be a problem for the Scorpio, as people who are looking at getting a new console would just get that instead. And E3 will be even harder to steal the spotlight, so them getting a lot of info out before could be useful.
A proper crackdown 3 demo on Scorpio would null any or all interest for me for the switch. Real talk.

Top Bottom