• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that mad man Spencer is actually going with Scorpio. Wooooooo

But he was the one saying this wasn't going to be the name, pretty soon after E3 last year. Of course things can change, especially if they took a look here and on Reddit.

Speaking of the latter, some people there are getting way too excited about that Gregg Mayles rhyme, hoping that we get a Banjo 3 announcement. Don't do that to yourselves folks.

Ushay

Microsoft just filed a new logo.

1496665105-cj4jx4fzvcc523ya2tmalskflf4pf2jes5jucvvffzvwdkrle77sm7rcozr6teimwncqdab6n25va.jpeg

1496665233-screen-shot-2017-06-05-at-14-20-07.png

Source: EUIPO

guys, could this be the logo of Xbox Scorpio? Can't find anything on gooogle and I want to ask here before making a thread about it.

Xbox One Scorpio, it actually makes sense. Wouldn't be the first time they have gone with what the consumer wanted (Cortana).

Microsoft just filed a new logo.

1496665105-cj4jx4fzvcc523ya2tmalskflf4pf2jes5jucvvffzvwdkrle77sm7rcozr6teimwncqdab6n25va.jpeg

1496665233-screen-shot-2017-06-05-at-14-20-07.png

Source: EUIPO

guys, could this be the logo of Xbox Scorpio? Can't find anything on gooogle and I want to ask here before making a thread about it.

Splorgenborg.

They should just keep it Scorpio since it's already a thing, but I'm expecting something ho-hum for the final name.

That logo is so ugly XD

I'm all in for Xbone Scorpio, but a nicer logo please.

(Perhaps it's a rebrand of the Xbox One S to make it seem like an inferior product to scorpio right on the logo?)

It's still in the Xbox One Family.

I'm getting Xbox One X lol, sounds sort of meh huh?

Xbox 4K is bold, not all games will be native 4k or faux 4k, tricky business

Splorgenborg.

They should just keep it Scorpio since it's already a thing, but I'm expecting something ho-hum for the final name.

The one time they went with the code name, or kinda was with original Xbox. Direct-X Box. I just don't get why they wouldn't go for it. OK so it's usually not the thing to do. Well fuck it, ignore that. :)

Xbox One Strong

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne.../Strong.png/revision/latest?cb=20151214073924

I actually surprised if it's gets a logo of its own though. I mean it is part of the Xbox One family of devices and what about Sony? Did they give the Pro a logo of its own?

Jumeira

Banned
Would love to call new Xbox 'Supes'.

I really like Super Xbox One, so damn good. But perhaps its too 'kiddy' i dont know.

What if they're actually going with DBZ power levels? This One S was Sayian. This one is Super Sayian. On and on and on until we get the one true Super Sayian God Super Sayian.

iMax

Doubt this is related to Scorpio. Probably an updated design for Xbox One S. There'll probably be another one with an X (or whatever suffix Scorpio will have) in a similar style.

MauroNL

So its now confirmed FIFA 18 has Sony marketing. Big loss for Xbox, but they can make up ground in the US at least with NBA2K if the rumours are true.

So its now confirmed FIFA 18 has Sony marketing. Big loss for Xbox, but they can make up ground in the US at least with NBA2K if the rumours are true.

Yeah I wonder why they are willing to let go of so many marketing deals. Last year it didn't seem as much as it does now. I don't care for Fifa but it is pretty big in Europe. This probably will be a blow to MS and hardcore Fifa players will go PS. Or not, since Legends is now for both systems.

I believe Xbox still does pretty well in Germany?

rokkerkory

Is the name "Scorpio" receptive for countries outside of US or perhaps western countries?

Would it resonate with European countries? etc

sam777

Yeah I wonder why they are willing to let go of so many marketing deals. Last year it didn't seem as much as it does now. I don't care for Fifa but it is pretty big in Europe. This probably will be a blow to MS and hardcore Fifa players will go PS. Or not, since Legends is now for both systems.

Ye with legends being on both no one is moving over but having a FIFA bundle will be a great benefit in the U.K. Only disappointment for me is that I won't get my usual cheap FIFA digital code on Xbox.

Sony

Nintendo

FIFA marketing was wasted money everywhere but in the UK (in Europe) for Microsoft. I don't know a single person that has either bought a FIFA Xbox bundle or owns a copy of FIFA on Xbox. It's all PS4.

FIFA marketing was wasted money everywhere but in the UK (in Europe) for Microsoft. I don't know a single person that has either bought a FIFA Xbox bundle or owns a copy of FIFA on Xbox. It's all PS4.

I bought the Fifa bundle back on 2014 when the Xbox One officially came out. Not because I wanted Fifa so bad but I think it was the only bundles they had.

I really wonder exactly how many people would have bought a Xbox One S or Scorpio just for Fifa in Europe if MS still had the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom