• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX ONE | Satisfaction Thread: One Thread to Rule Them All

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't have a single game demo with it at E3 just tech demos. Considering it's was planned to have it attached to the One since the beginning, not having a game to showcase it at this point is ridiculous. It's the only thing that may sway me to go PS4 first. If you're going to charge me $100 more for Kinect, you damn well need to have software to justify it.

Many of the games used Kinect in some way. With Ryse you use voice commands to order your troops around, Forza will probably use it like Forza 4, D4 used Kinect, etc. Even if a game doesn't use it for game play, its also used in other ways like automatically signing you in, split screen getting the positions right, etc.

derFeef

They didn't have a single game demo with it at E3 just tech demos. Considering it's was planned to have it attached to the One since the beginning, not having a game to showcase it at this point is ridiculous. It's the only thing that may sway me to go PS4. If your going to charge me $100 more for Kinect, you damn well need to have software to justify it.

Project Spark and Fantasia did run on a One with Kinect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VsdH8luHu8

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
We decided to lock all satisfaction threads in favor to moving back to game and feature specific threads, especially since we have way more information on each game and service given that E3 is over and news sites have put up stories about everything.

If you feel something you want to talk about doesn't have a thread to talk about it in, simply make one.

We considered all the "satisfaction" threads as a group and decided that, upon consideration, it was clear that as a group they weren't going to contribute positively to the discourse. We're locking all the threads in this category as a group instead of considering them individually; there are better places to talk about anything that's on-topic for any of these threads and we'd prefer you all do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom