• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Shipment Information Thread

Getting a PS4 having recently cancelled my XB1. Regretting it now though as it turns out I could have afforded both :( Played Ryse arena at one of the XB event things too, really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see everyone's first impressions! I am only in here to get some contact enjoyment from seeing shipping info :p

trinest

I assume my order will be shipped early morning like my Surface order. hopefully Toll doesn't dick around like they did with my orders when I had the Surface and other random items shipped from MS store.

I payed by Paypal and have since gotten a renewed payment authorization. So I assume they are just making new authorizations, cause for example my brothers was expired.

Hasn't shipped yet, hopping it comes by Friday. Not long left, so I'll be knocking down walls if its not in my room when I get home (currently on holidays). Cause the main reason I ordered from Microsoft Store, was because they said they will "guarantee me launch day delivery".

Getting a PS4 having recently cancelled my XB1. Regretting it now though as it turns out I could have afforded both :( Played Ryse arena at one of the XB event things too, really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see everyone's first impressions! I am only in here to get some contact enjoyment from seeing shipping info :p

So what is stopping your from getting an Xbone, then?

Kalm

My Day One Edition got charged about an hour ago.

(Futureshop.ca, Vancouver, preordered in late June *** edit)

My KI fightstick is still pending though :/

---

Does anyone know how lax BestBuy/Futureshop is with breaking street-dates?

I live 10 minutes from their west coast distribution center and post office hub so I always get stuff the same day I order it. (As in...gets charged at 6am, picked up at 7am, delivered at 10am.)

Any chance I'll get my X1 early? Will they purposefully ship orders with tiny transit times a little bit later than the rest?

BONDO

Nothing here.
If my PS4 is any indication(Amazon) they wont charge and ship till the day before and ill get it around 6pm on release day.

Rockondevil

Almost Wednesday here and no shipping information has been received and card has not been charged.
EB Games better get on the ball because I want my console on Friday (I'll possibly handle Saturday) at latest.

I'll update if/when anything changes for me. Australia here btw.

Hammer24

Banned
Amazon seems to get hammered today. And not just by me, I guess. Every couple of minutes the site gives funny error codes...

bumpkin

Got my shipping info from the Microsoft Store on Saturday. Tracking has just updated saying the label has benn created and that's all. Hope I get more info soon but ps4 didn't update till day before it was delivered.
Got mine Sunday; no movement on UPS yet either.

I also just got another confirmation email this morning for my controller play & charge kit; ordered it a few weeks after the console. That one's tracking number isn't bringing up anything on UPS yet. It would be funny and tragic if that one arrived before my console did. Like a cock-tease in a box.

My Game.co.uk order has been shipped!

No tracking info though....didn't even get an email to say it's been shipped. Had to check my account on their website ¬_¬

What's the easiest way to sleep through Wednesday and Thursday?

Hyunickel

Neo Member
For anyone who ordered with ShopTo in the UK, did you guys get an email titled "shipping notice" with just a URL that doesn't work?

On the website it says my order has been processed and completed. But I don't know anything beyond that. No PDP tracking number yet or a proper dispatch notice.

For anyone who ordered with ShopTo in the UK, did you guys get an email titled "shipping notice" with just a URL that doesn't work?

On the website it says my order has been processed and completed. But I don't know anything beyond that. No PDP tracking number yet or a proper dispatch notice.

It's likely to be boxed up, packed and ready to go. But the courier won't have collected it yet.

Hyunickel

Neo Member
It's likely to be boxed up, packed and ready to go. But the courier won't have collected it yet.

Yeah that's what I've been thinking, but it's weird that I got this shipping notice email with just "email/shopto/en-GB/order_dispatch_email_xboxone.html " written. Probably an error or something that didn't show me the details?

I'm a newegger...pre-ordered an extra controller and charging kit...still pending-preorder

Anyone else get the extra stuff from NewEgg?

Not sure when it will ship.

Bleem

Neo Member
This image is from the ShopTo warehouse - looks like no shipping until the 21st. Game probably the same..

k50fKsG.jpg

Phreaker

Looks like my Battlefield 4 pre-order from Amazon is in motion, woot!

Mine too, went from Pre-Order status last night to Shipped this AM and is out for delivery. I also got my Xbox One extra controller (from Best Buy). I also have overnight shipping on my Xbox One. I hope I get it Thursday. :)

backdrifter

Neo Member
Ordered Day One Edition from Asda Direct yesterday lunchtime.

Lunchtime today I receive an email saying it's been despatched, and tracking suggests it'll be here tomorrow. Which happily co-incides with a lovely little work from home day which was arranged weeks ago!

Ninhead

Finally got my shipping email today, and went a picked up a controller from Best Buy. Mine's showing a delivery date of tomorrow through UPS MyChoice, too. Not likely, but man, that would be fantastic.

Caelc

Banned
My Day One Edition got charged about an hour ago.

(Futureshop.ca, Vancouver, preordered in late June *** edit)

My KI fightstick is still pending though :/

---

Does anyone know how lax BestBuy/Futureshop is with breaking street-dates?

I live 10 minutes from their west coast distribution center and post office hub so I always get stuff the same day I order it. (As in...gets charged at 6am, picked up at 7am, delivered at 10am.)

Any chance I'll get my X1 early? Will they purposefully ship orders with tiny transit times a little bit later than the rest?

I preordered early june also, my card still hasn't been charged yet.

Microsoft store charged me Sunday night, e-mailed me tracking Monday morning 11/18.

As of now, tracking still says "shipping label received", meaning, of course, that it hasn't actually shipped yet. So no estimated arrival, either.

:(

Good luck with Newegg lol.

Yup, NewEgg is regarded as a Tier2 retailer, so they are not at the front of the line for shipments usually. Amazon, Best Buy are usually Tier1, with Target and Walmart joining them sometimes, but not always. This is just because of shipping volume IIRC, nothing to do with a store being famous or something.

Edit: Also, no movement on my Microsoft Store order at all. Just a UPS tracking number with 16 pounds of nothing attached to it.

Delryk

My bro ordered his from MS website... He got billed and has a UPS tracking #, though it hasn't been shipped yet.

I got my preorder from Future Shop; haven't been billed but says In Progress and Scheduled for Delivery..

COME ON FRIDAY IS SO FAR AWAY!.. blah!

WiCkEd_Co

My wife can't wait for this week to pass, after dealing with me last week and the PS4 shipping. Very emotional week :)

dcx4610

There is an Amazon warehouse in my town, so I'd imagine mine gets shipped pretty late. UPS doesn't come to my house until 5 PM. Anyone have expereince getting UPS to hold the package for pickup? Do they do that? I want it earlier =)

If you sign up for UPS Choice (free), you can tell UPS to hold your package for you. I did it with the PS4 and picked it up at 8am on Friday rather than waiting until 8pm for the UPS guy.

I'll do the same for the Xbone.

If you sign up for UPS Choice (free), you can tell UPS to hold your package for you. I did it with the PS4 and picked it up at 8am on Friday rather than waiting until 8pm for the UPS guy.

I'll do the same for the Xbone.

Yep, I managed to get my PS4 several hours earlier than I would have by doing this. Paid off my Xbox One yesterday with a gift card and will pick it up early Friday morning!

shandy706

I have Prime, so I expect it to ship from Amazon tomorrow.

I know I'm going to rejoice when I see that e-mail.

Edit** LOL, I literally JUST received a reminder e-mail from Amazon. It's telling me to make sure all my payment information is accurate before the pre-order is charged/shipped.

Heart jumped for a second thinking it had shipped. E-mail and Amazon still say delivery date is Nov. 22nd.

iammeiam

I just got an e-mail from Amazon advising I double-check my order payment information. Which is weird, because it's the same CC they charged for my PS4 last week, and I paid the PS4 off immediately after so I have no idea what the problem could be
Edit: sounds like same as above, must be generic?

Best Buy Canada charged my credit card yesterday.

I REALLY hope they learned a thing or two from the PS4 launch mess. I paid for rush shipping as well, so I'm hoping to have it for Friday...

Did anyone get an email reminder about making sure your payment option is up to date from Amazon?

Yes, I did and so did my brother. The email made it sound like they attempted to charge me for it and it failed? Not sure, it was an odd email. Hopefully they don't screw this up, I bought my PS4 from Amazon last week and the same payment method I'm using for the Xbone worked fine.

Top Bottom