• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Should have been with this music:

When I used to paint cars in Forza I never switched off the music, and never got tired of it in hundreds of hours painting liveries.

Lance Hayes not being involved in Forza after Forza 5 was a huge loss for the game soundtracks. 6 was still okay, but I turned the biker bar rock/TNN Power Block music in Forza 7 off on day one.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
When I used to paint cars in Forza I never switched off the music, and never got tired of it in hundreds of hours painting liveries.

Lance Hayes not being involved in Forza after Forza 5 was a huge loss for the game soundtracks. 6 was still okay, but I turned the biker bar rock/TNN Power Block music in Forza 7 off on day one.
I remember that truck even before that came out, that's were I become a fan:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned

22 markets they say, any word on which?

Bernkastel

22 markets they say, any word on which?
Cloud gaming with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will be available on Android devices in 22 markets at launch, including Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Cool. At this stage I think it's obvious that there are going to be no drastic changes to Halo Infinite. It's just something we are going to have to deal with.

Let's hope story, mission structure and gameplay is good.

Bernkastel

Cool. At this stage I think it's obvious that there are going to be no drastic changes to Halo Infinite. It's just something we are going to have to deal with.

Let's hope story, mission structure and gameplay is good.
I guess they will fix the lighting enough for it to look like the Become trailer.

Jedge

Turns out they have been involved since 2019.

Good catch. I didn't know it was that far back. Their official press release was from yesterday Aug 4th, 2020. edit: mixing up my dates

Last edited:

asocirev

I really hope there is PC support at launch for Xcloud. Probably not, but it would multiply the value by a big amount.

I just always assumed/hoped we would get PC support. I stream my xbox to my PC at home often, I’ve been waiting to be able to do this on my laptop when I travel for work. If xCloud doesn’t come to either iOS or PC I’d have to get an android device which I don’t want to do. I don’t need another device to travel with.

I just always assumed/hoped we would get PC support. I stream my xbox to my PC at home often, I’ve been waiting to be able to do this on my laptop when I travel for work. If xCloud doesn’t come to either iOS or PC I’d have to get an android device which I don’t want to do. I don’t need another device to travel with.
We know there will be PC support. I meant at launch.

Top Bottom