• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Project Scorpio Announced - 6TFlops, 320GB/s - Fall 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldnt i see a big difference when the games runs on way higher settings than on XboxOne?

This statement from Phil is just BS.

And XboxOne games without any changes only in 4k is really pointless to me.

I think hes just trying to set the expectations at a realistic level. Scorpio COD vs Xbox one COD both at 1080p, i highly doubt most people will see any difference at all.

Zedox

With the Windows 10 anniversary update coming later this year bringing cross-platform play and more Xbox one games to PC, I can't help but wonder if Scorpio will be Microsoft's version of a "Steam machine."

Could it be a Windows 10 PC built with hardware designed to best run Xbox One code so that it offers the entire Xbox One library on the Microsoft Store?

I just mentioned this in another thread but I definitely see a "Xbox Certified" sticker being on laptops or tablets in the future. That would sell more devices. It would be smart for Microsoft do such a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the Surfacebook 2 had that capability.

flkraven

On giantbomb he said that in order to really take advantage of scorpio, a 4k TV was needed. Without it, you wouldnt see a big difference visually than you do now. Which makes sense.

I think hes just trying to set the expectations at a realistic level. Scorpio COD vs Xbox one COD both a 1080p, i highly doubt most people will see any difference at all.

Perfect example: Battlefield games run at 720P on Xbox One. They will most definitely be able to hit 1080P on Scorpio and possibly implement better anti aliasing, etc. How is that not a vast improvement?

On giantbomb he said that in order to really take advantage of scorpio, a 4k TV was needed. Without it, you wouldnt see a big difference visually than you do now. Which makes sense.

I'm not disputing that, it does make sense if all games are going to be running in 4k with the same assets and frame rate.

But very few people have 4k tvs, very few PC players have 1440p or 4k monitors, it would make sense that a lot of devs would rather opt to use the Scorpio's added computing power to improve graphics and performance at a 1080p resolution rather than using the extra power for 4k. And I don't think they did a great job explaining that, that is a viable option.

cackhyena

I think it's still going to be a relatively small segment of the population that actually takes advantage of the 4k since they won't have sets. Such a weird thing to push for when it's still so far out for actual good adoption rates.

Perfect example: Battlefield games run at 720P on Xbox One. They will most definitely be able to hit 1080P on Scorpio and possibly implement better anti aliasing, etc. How is that not a vast improvement?

My friend tells me all the time that he doesnt see a difference between an up-scaled 1080 (which is what BF i think does) with true 1080. Those people are out there.

I'm not disputing that, it does make sense if all games are going to be running in 4k with the same assets and frame rate.

But very few people have 4k tvs, very few PC players have 1440p or 4k monitors, it would make sense that a lot of devs would rather opt to use the Scorpio's added computing power to improve graphics and performance at a 1080p resolution rather than using the extra power for 4k. And I don't think they did a great job explaining that, that is a viable option.

Well for one, 4k TVs by holiday 2017 will be in a lot more households. Secondly, if the games keep being build for the lowest common denominator in mind (the xbox one) and just run better on scorpio, i doubt there will be huge differences ultimately.

They wont fully take advantage of that hardware unless they can completely cut the xbox one out of the picture, and they wont do that until the real "next gen" one.

Sorry double post.

Pif

Banned
Why wouldnt i see a big difference when the games runs on way higher settings than on XboxOne?

The res bump by itself is gonna swallow many of those flopity flops. PC medium settings at 4K30fps is what you're probably looking at.

It's a 6Tf AMD chip, not a top notch Nvidia.

That's why they should apply the grunt on 1080p60 development.

One3OneKing

Neo Member
I think it's still going to be a relatively small segment of the population that actually takes advantage of the 4k since they won't have sets. Such a weird thing to push for when it's still so far out for actual good adoption rates.

People said the same thing when Microsoft put an Ethernet port on the OG Xbox and said that was the only way for Xbox Live. If you're a tech company you have to have vision and foresight.

cackhyena

People said the same thing when Microsoft put an Ethernet port on the OG Xbox and said that was the only way for Xbox Live. If you're a tech company you have to have vision and foresight.
True, but a 4k TV isn't an attachment on the box. It's something you will want/need to get maximum enjoyment out of Scorpio, and it'll likely cost twice the amount for a decent size. Costly year, 2017.

Tonky

No one is paying +$499 to play the same exact games in 4K, especially if they already own an Xbox One. An FPS bump doesn't justify it either, Scorpio either needs exclusives or heavily upgraded versions of Xbox One games with enhanced physics, AI, and post-processing effects. Waste of 6TF if this isn't the case IMHO.

The res bump by itself is gonna swallow many of those flopity flops. PC medium settings at 4K30fps is what you're probably looking at.

It's a 6Tf AMD chip, not a top notch Nvidia.

That's why they should apply the grunt on 1080p60 development.

Yeah.
I really hope that 3rd Party Devs like from EA will concentrate on getting better looking effects and more on this upgraded Consoles at 1080p instead of this 4k stuff.

No one is paying +$499 to play the same exact games in 4K, especially if they already own an Xbox One. An FPS bump doesn't justify it either, Scorpio either needs exclusives or heavily upgraded versions of Xbox One games with enhanced physics, AI, and post-processing effects. Waste of 6TF if this isn't the case IMHO.

Yup agree.

CrazE

Banned
Did people NOT buy a 360 or PS3 because they didn't have an HD TV yet? I don't think so. People still want and will buy this console even if they don't have a 4K tv yet. I know I will.

Tonky

Did people NOT buy a 360 or PS3 because they didn't have an HD TV yet? I don't think so. People still want and will buy this console even if they don't have a 4K tv yet. I know I will.
This isn't a valid argument. 360 and PS3 devoted a lot of power to higher resolution textures, physics, AI, lighting etc. Phil seems to imply that Scorpio will focus on a resolution/FPS bump, and that's about it.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
I wonder if they make the Scorpio a digital only machine (for Scorpio games not everything else).

-Games potentially bigger, requiring multi discs
-Possibly removes disc branding issues at retail
-It's clearly where we are heading, a premium, optional console might be ok to 'break the ice'

Doubt it, but possible.

The only Scorpio only games will be VR games - and those are digital only on every platform.

Jumeira

Banned
Yeah I think this is obvious, so I'm kind of baffled with those that can't see this. Happened with XBL catering to highspeed internet crowd only, 360 with HD, now 4k, people will eventually upgrade and MS want to dig thier feet firmly in the ground and have that association to 4k. Itll prove to be quite valuable.

I just mentioned this in another thread but I definitely see a "Xbox Certified" sticker being on laptops or tablets in the future. That would sell more devices. It would be smart for Microsoft do such a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the Surfacebook 2 had that capability.
I just think Scorpio may finally fulfill the promise of the original Xbox.

CrazE

Banned
This isn't a valid argument. 360 and PS3 devoted a lot of power to higher resolution textures, physics, AI, lighting etc. Phil seems to imply that Scorpio will focus on a resolution/FPS bump, and that's about it.

No way. This is so early on to this stuff. This machine sounds huge with power. Everything is going to be better. IMO this isn't a half gen console bump for MS. This is Next Gen and a whole new monster of a console.

I could of swore Phil said that it's up to devs to use the power how they feel. Devs aren't just going to make games have 4K if they don't have to. I think they're going to use all the stuff. Maxed out 1080p/60fps games that we don't have now... but could be easier to make on scorp.

Metfanant

Actually he said you wouldn't see ANY difference...and no, that doesn't make ANY sense at all...

I think hes just trying to set the expectations at a realistic level. Scorpio COD vs Xbox one COD both at 1080p, i highly doubt most people will see any difference at all.

If you can't tell the difference between the two versions the developers are doing something VERY wrong...

Halo 4 looked really good. Even the opening scene was eye opening that it was running on a 360. 360 had more available VRAM compared to PS3, so of course multiplatform games looked better on 360.
most, not all were better on the 360 yes...but the existence of the PS3 exclusives that coukdnt be matched by anything on the 360 is strong evidence that multiplats were better because of Sony's stupid design, not because the hardware was weaker...

Killzone 2 had crazy input latency problems. 180+ ms! That's bad for gaming in general and completely awful for an FPS. It did look good though.

What does the input lag have to do with the topic at hand?

Uncharted and TLOU, subjectively speaking, looked better than any 360 exclusive game. I'll concede that.
weird that the console with less power would have the better looking games then?

The 360 was superior to the PS3 by every angle. And it came out a year earlier. And was cheaper.

This is just categorically incorrect...

Let's examine this list:

• Terrible initial PR showing
  • Console maker so filled with hubris, they blunder up everything.
  • Overpriced
  • The cheaper console being better option
  • Because the cheaper console is better competition, they need to start lowering the price.

This list applies to both the PS3 and the Xbox One.

Except your ignoring the fact that when the PS3 launched it was actually a steal...you can't ignore the fact that even at $600 it was $300+ cheaper than Sony's own stand alone Bluray players at the time...

I played most of my multiplatform games on the 360 last gen because they were obviously better..but the idea that the 360 was more powerful is just not true

Ding II

Interesting idea.

Pro: It would make the console a bit cheaper to manufacture, perhaps letting them hit the $399 sweet spot without having to subsidize too much.

Con: Download caps are still a thing, as are slow download speeds in some communities. Also, having the ability to play a whole range of DVDs and Blurays on your console is a feature that some people would still like to have.

I would probably be okay with a disc-less console, but it seems like many people wouldn't. It still seems like we'd need two separate SKUs in order to make everyone happy.

I wonder if they make the Scorpio a digital only machine (for Scorpio games not everything else).

-It's clearly where we are heading, a premium, optional console might be ok to 'break the ice'

Doubt it, but possible.

And please explain to me why Scorpio fulfills that when Xbox One can't?
You mean the original Xbox's promise to be a merger of PC and console gaming?

If Scorpio is a Windows 10 Xbox Certified PC with full access to the Xbox One's library then it does... The Xbox One could never do that as it's a game console... The only way the Xbox One could become this is if Microsoft drops the walled garden console approach and allow users to install PC games on it, or most PC devs unanimously decide to release their games on Xbox One instead of PC...

Zedox

You mean the original Xbox's promise to be a merger of PC and console gaming?

If Scorpio is a Windows 10 Xbox Certified PC with full access to the Xbox One's library then it does... The Xbox One could never do that as it's a game console... The only way the Xbox One could become this is if Microsoft drops the walled garden console approach and allow users to install PC games on it, or most PC devs unanimously decide to release their games on Xbox One instead of PC...

I bolded is wrong. Project Scorpio is a game console. All of your points after that is negated by that fact.

Games this gen have been getting designed with certain visual features in mind that either can't be included in a specific version of the game, or that have to be toned down significantly, or end up having to be removed altogether on every version of the game. Scorpio is almost guaranteed to benefit in those areas, more than enough to demonstrate a clear upgrade over Xbox One. I mean, think about it: We've been seeing this happen between the xbox one, PS4 and PC this entire gen, where one system either has a few enhanced, or significantly enhanced, graphical features as compared to the others, with PC obviously benefiting the most. So, honestly, I don't really expect very much to change.when the Scorpio is out. It's still going to see the best, or damn near the best, possible version of any game made. That power won't go to waste.

I've said before that consoles such as the Xbox One and PS4 are at a stage now in game console evolution where there is enough power, given the right team and creative use of resources, to do just about anything. And where they traditionally hold back, they can manage to get almost entirely for free on a system as powerful as Scorpio. While I, too, would love to see some exclusive titles, you absolutely don't need exclusives to see what this system can accomplish. I know we got more powerful systems coming, but don't underestimate the baseline of what the Xbox One and PS4 are capable of simply because we have new systems coming. Halo 5 alone with less aggressive LOD and some other visual enhancements - which are largely already present in the game or its engine - would look like something simply not possible on current gen machines.

Hawk269

Doubt it, but possible.

I doubt it. I think they will want to push 4k Media along with 4k Gaming and having a UHD Blu Ray in it like the S and most likely the NEO will have will be important for them.

In regards to the disc's themselves, does anyone know if a standard blu ray drive can read a UHD Blu Ray disk? If a standard BD drive can read a UHD disk (while not being able to play UHD content), but if a BD can read a UHD disk, then I can see them having the extra assets/hi-res textures that the Scorpio will potentially use. If it can, that solves one of the disk delivery questions.

Outrun

I thought we got this shit sorted out in the original thread?

They are leaving it up to the devs to use the extra power.

Zedox

I don't know why people are wanting devs to get the best 1080p/60 out of Scorpio when devs haven't even reached their peak of game development with the Xbox One yet? Can people not look at the difference of Call of Duty 2 v. Call of Duty Ghosts on Xbox 360? It's a world of difference. I'm not ruling out having a great experience with my XBO. Yea, it won't be as great as the Scorpio (which they will have a nice little boost) but I just want devs to get comfortable with the system more than anything and bring out the best of these systems. Let them squeeze out all the juice from the XBO as much as they can. We still have a long ways to go before the next-generation happens.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
Out there? They'd represent the silent majority.

I unfortunately know too many people that are exactly the same! However, personally, I do notice it less on my TV than on my computer monitor. Seems like everything looks way sharper on my computer monitor and it's way easier to notice.

I don't know why people are wanting devs to get the best 1080p/60 out of Scorpio when devs haven't even reached their peak of game development with the Xbox One yet? Can people not look at the difference of Call of Duty 2 v. Call of Duty Ghosts on Xbox 360? It's a world of difference. I'm not ruling out having a great experience with my XBO. Yea, it won't be as great as the Scorpio (which they will have a nice little boost) but I just want devs to get comfortable with the system more than anything and bring out the best of these systems. Let them squeeze out all the juice from the XBO as much as they can. We still have a long ways to go before the next-generation happens.

Couldn't they just do like Phil said with the dynamic resolution? Like, they could keep pushing graphics on the One but with dynamic res and then we'd just get that experience in something close to 4K on the Scorpio.

However, I feel with iterative consoles we will see less games being 100% optimized for the hardware since it seems new hardware will now be released every 3/4 years and game development on AAA titles is still pretty long.

jet1911

It still baffles me that the guy in charge of the whole thing would say you won't need the Scorpio with a 1080p TV. I know he said on GB's E3 show they would let developers decide but it makes me wonder how streamlined the system will be for getting games running in 4k with current assets versus developers being able to include new textures / include better lighting, AA, water effects, etc. Because it's not like there are two versions of the game the scalability has to be built into system. Maybe I'm over reacting over a simple miss quote or lack of context but it seemes like it should have been such a simple answer, I wouldn't be surprised if we here there are difficulties implementing upgrades other than 4k.

You can buy a Ferrari for your daily commute but is it really worth it?

Zedox

I unfortunately know too many people that are exactly the same! However, personally, I do notice it less on my TV than on my computer monitor. Seems like everything looks way sharper on my computer monitor and it's way easier to notice.

Couldn't they just do like Phil said with the dynamic resolution? Like, they could keep pushing graphics on the One but with dynamic res and then we'd just get that experience in something close to 4K on the Scorpio.

However, I feel with iterative consoles we will see less games being 100% optimized for the hardware since it seems new hardware will now be released every 3/4 years and game development on AAA titles is still pretty long.

Yes, they can do dynamic resolution but it doesn't mean that they can't or wont optimize.

If Sorpio really is only there to ´waste´ its power on xbox one/ps4 games with the same assets just at 4k... i really wouldnt need one and generally that would be such an waste of resources! 1080p/60 + the rest of the power invested in better assets and all that other eye candy is the way to go!

I bolded is wrong. Project Scorpio is a game console. All of your points after that is negated by that fact.
So...

I said that Scorpio could finally fulfill the original promise of the Xbox brand if it's an Xbox Certified PC.

Then you asked why the Xbox One couldn't fulfill that promise...

The bolded was the premise of the conversation you chose to join.

Why even say anything if you aren't going to take the time to read what the conversation is about?

Besides, how's development going on the Scorpio? You must know seeing as you know exactly what it is already.

Zedox

So...

I said that Scorpio could finally fulfill the original promise of the Xbox brand if it's an Xbox Certified PC.

Then you asked why the Xbox One couldn't fulfill that promise...

The bolded was the premise of the conversation you chose to join.

Why even say anything if you aren't going to take the time to read what the conversation is about?

Besides, how's development going on the Scorpio? You must know seeing as you know exactly what it is already.

I misread what you wrote. My bad. And no I don't know exactly what it is, I just know that it is a games console cuz ya know... that's what was stated. Also, Xbox One already fulfills that Windows on the television dream of Microsoft with UWP apps being offered on the console itself and letting developers easily make apps for it. It doesn't need to be a full blown Windows PC for it to fulfill that original Xbox dream.

I misread what you wrote. My bad. And no I don't know exactly what it is, I just know that it is a games console cuz ya know... that's what was stated. Also, Xbox One already fulfills that Windows on the television dream of Microsoft with UWP apps being offered on the console itself and letting developers easily make apps for it. It doesn't need to be a full blown Windows PC for it to fulfill that original Xbox dream.
Apps weren't the promise, the promise was PC gaming. It was having a console that ran all the same games PC gamers had access to. That's why it was the DirectX Box.

The only way to fulfill that would be Xbox Certified PCs, in my opinion. Otherwise, you'll never truly have that capability.

Zedox

Apps weren't the promise, the promise was PC gaming. It was having a console that ran all the same games PC gamers had access to. That's why it was the DirectX Box.

The only way to fulfill that would be Xbox Certified PCs, in my opinion. Otherwise, you'll never truly have that capability.

I'm pretty sure they did Xbox as a way to get Windows in your living room. It wasn't for PC gaming. It was just Windows as a whole.

Tonky

Someone a bit more tech savvy than me, what level of graphics could we expect from Scorpio if it WASN'T held back by Xbox One? I'd assume something like Samaritan, but is there any good tech demo/concept render to compare it to?

One3OneKing

Neo Member
True, but a 4k TV isn't an attachment on the box. It's something you will want/need to get maximum enjoyment out of Scorpio, and it'll likely cost twice the amount for a decent size. Costly year, 2017.

And the Ethernet port and cable were something you need to play online with Xbox Live. It's the same mindset. You use the words "maximum enjoyment" because a user will still be able to use the console without a 4K tv much in the same way a user could use the OG Xbox with a Ethernet broadband connection.

Also, That's not a barrier to entry. The people who are buying Scorpio know that they will need a 4K television and have 1.5 years to purchase one. Also, 4K televisions are quite cheap now so I disagree with "twice the price"

Kaji AF16

Bought a new laptop today to replace my battle-worn i3 from 2009. I was torn between going all out with a dedicated GPU for low-level gaming or playing it safe and buying a much cheaper, work-only machine; I went with the latter option after carefully considering that ultimately I am very confortable in the Xbox console ecosystem and that Scorpio -which is probably going to be expensive- looms in the horizon.

Strootman

Most of all, I think they need to show impressive games with huge graphics in order to sell this console.

Because if it's only going to be xbox one games with the same graphics but with 4K, I'm not going to buy it. I need to see some mindblowing stuff.

Yoday

4k is 4 times the resolution of 1080p.

Scorpio has 4.5 times the processing power of xbone.

So, scorpio is "better equiped" to do 4k than xbone was of 1080p, and without esram or any small pool to make large framebuffers an issue.
Indeed, I think the improvement is going to be a lot larger than people seem to think. People are focusing way too much on the GPU TF number. That is a big deal, but it doesn't take into account a better/faster CPU, improved GPU architecture, and more/faster memory and memory controllers. Assuming this thing has Zen APU based CPU cores and Polaris GPU architecture, then there are going to be major efficiency upgrades that take this thing way beyond a simple XBO games at 4K upgrade. I think 4K will be to Scorpio what 1080p is to PS4, not XBO. On top of that we will likely see improved textures when available, improved texture filtering, longer draw distances and LOD, improved effects quality, and more stable frame rates.

6TF is nice, but it's all the memory improvements that has me excited. Considering Scorpio will likely be running the same OS as XBO, almost all of the added memory should be going to games. So if it's 12GB then we could be going from 5GB for games to around 9GB for games. Combine that fact with nearly triple the memory bandwidth, improved memory controllers, and the memory compression built into Polaris, and the results could be incredible.

If Sorpio really is only there to ´waste´ its power on xbox one/ps4 games with the same assets just at 4k... i really wouldnt need one and generally that would be such an waste of resources! 1080p/60 + the rest of the power invested in better assets and all that other eye candy is the way to go!

You do realize that xbox one and ps4 games not limited by the specs of either of those two systems can and will look every bit as good as what people are saying they want to see from scorpio? Scorpio will basically be like another PC with great specs having a much better looking version of existing ps4 and xbox one titles.

Indeed, I think the improvement is going to be a lot larger than people seem to think. People are focusing way too much on the GPU TF number. That is a big deal, but it doesn't take into account a better/faster CPU, improved GPU architecture, and more/faster memory and memory controllers. Assuming this thing has Zen APU based CPU cores and Polaris GPU architecture, then there are going to be major efficiency upgrades that take this thing way beyond a simple XBO games at 4K upgrade. I think 4K will be to Scorpio what 1080p is to PS4, not XBO. On top of that we will likely see improved textures when available, improved texture filtering, longer draw distances and LOD, improved effects quality, and more stable frame rates.

6TF is nice, but it's all the memory improvements that has me excited. Considering Scorpio will likely be running the same OS as XBO, almost all of the added memory should be going to games. So if it's 12GB then we could be going from 5GB for games to around 9GB for games. Combine that fact with nearly triple the memory bandwidth, improved memory controllers, and the memory compression built into Polaris, and the results could be incredible.

There's a good chance it won't be Polaris, but an even more advanced Vega. So this thing is likely to be pretty damn stacked from a specs standpoint.

Hawk269

Most of all, I think they need to show impressive games with huge graphics in order to sell this console.

Because if it's only going to be xbox one games with the same graphics but with 4K, I'm not going to buy it. I need to see some mindblowing stuff.

You can bet the farm that MS will have a slew of games that show the power of the system, there is no question. One does not spend 8 mins or so of a E3 conference talking about fidelity in graphics, most powerful console ever etc. and not have anything to back that up.

IMHO, I think they will have a few Xbox One games that have a Scorpio Patch applied to show the difference between games playing Natively on the Xbox One and Natively on the Scorpio. I also believe that Forza 7 will be a tour de force visually to also show the capabilities of the machine.

All of this would be pointless without have software that shows the difference, weather that be existing games patched or newer games that run on both and them showing each version.

Ape

Banned
You can bet the farm that MS will have a slew of games that show the power of the system, there is no question. One does not spend 8 mins or so of a E3 conference talking about fidelity in graphics, most powerful console ever etc. and not have anything to back that up.

IMHO, I think they will have a few Xbox One games that have a Scorpio Patch applied to show the difference between games playing Natively on the Xbox One and Natively on the Scorpio. I also believe that Forza 7 will be a tour de force visually to also show the capabilities of the machine.

All of this would be pointless without have software that shows the difference, weather that be existing games patched or newer games that run on both and them showing each version.

I'd really like to see a ryse update

Hawk269

I'd really like to see a ryse update

While that would be nice, I think they will focus on some of the bigger/more recent releases that they will patch in improvements to showcase what the Scorpio can do. I have a good gaming PC and can run Ryse at 4k and it looks freaking fantastic.

cackhyena

And the Ethernet port and cable were something you need to play online with Xbox Live. It's the same mindset. You use the words "maximum enjoyment" because a user will still be able to use the console without a 4K tv much in the same way a user could use the OG Xbox with a Ethernet broadband connection.

Also, That's not a barrier to entry. The people who are buying Scorpio know that they will need a 4K television and have 1.5 years to purchase one. Also, 4K televisions are quite cheap now so I disagree with "twice the price"
I use the words "maximum enjoyment" because pr gives off the feeling that it's not really worth it if you don't buy that expensive tv to go along with it. If the user has no plans to drop a bunch of cash on a new tv anytime soon, what incentive is there to bother with Scorpio? And "quite cheap" is relative. There's absolutely nothing on the market at a decent size that isn't sub standard (to me) under a grand atm. I'm hoping they show off what it can do with that extra beefiness without 4K.

I use the words "maximum enjoyment" because pr gives off the feeling that it's not really worth it if you don't buy that expensive tv to go along with it. If the user has no plans to drop a bunch of cash on a new tv anytime soon, what incentive is there to bother with Scorpio? And "quite cheap" is relative. There's absolutely nothing on the market at a decent size that isn't sub standard (to me) under a grand atm. I'm hoping they show off what it can do with that extra beefiness without 4K.

People honestly shouldn't even be paying the 4K TV stuff any mind, because we already have plenty of evidence on the PC that you clearly do NOT need a 4K monitor in order to enjoy the benefits of a graphically impressive title. So there's no reason to expect any different from Scorpio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom