• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X - $349 (clearing stock for refresh?)

graywolf323

51rjMB8.jpg

Almost would get it for the fuck of it.
have a feeling this one is a price glitch because it’s showing $269 for pickup at all my local Walmarts

twilo99

The used market for the series s is about to get very interesting with those low prices from Costco and Walmart.. my prediction is ~$110-120 range in some parts of the country

Last edited:

Mooreberg

I am seeing the promo code TRIPLE20 floating around for $20 off $50+ purchases. I have no idea if it would apply to merchandise that is already heavily discounted.

The past two weeks seem to have depleted all of the wildly discounted units of both XSX and XSS in my area. I'm glad I jumped on the deal as soon as I was aware of it.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
That’s sick. Great little gamepass machine despite what pixel and frame counters will have you believe
One of my sons has a XSS hooked up to a 27” gaming monitor with VRR/FreeSync and Warzone and Fortnite look and run awesome at mostly 100fps+. You can feel the difference in input latency and reaction time.

Top Bottom