• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Hype countdown

Valt7786

My postman seems to have let me down today :( Very tempted to just get the digital version and send it back once it gets here.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
And here's me waiting patiently for the EU collectors edition and it's delayed launch sometime in August maybe.

Well hope you guys are enjoying it, I'm going to busy myself with a few indie backlog titles till I can get a hold of my CE.

EDIT: Nevermind just ordered regular edition from amazon, apparently Nintendo will sell me the CE content but without the game included at a later date.

"Due to unforeseen logistical challenges, we are unable to open pre-orders for the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Collector’s Edition before the game launches on July 29th. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

To give customers the flexibility to purchase and enjoy the game at launch, we will now be offering the contents of the Collector’s Edition (soft cover concept art book, steel case and outer box packaging) as a separate purchase at a price that does not include the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 software.

This means you can buy the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 game when it launches on July 29th, and have a chance to pre-order the Collector’s Edition contents on My Nintendo Store later in September"

So guess I'm diving in tomorrow.

Last edited:
Had a great first day with it. Made it to the start of chapter 2. Playing on hard and same level unique monsters are really tough so far, which is cool. It's fun optimising Noah's talent art "overclock buster" for max damage, cancelling an art into it on a dazed enemy while standing in an attack buff circle, etc. I even found a cave full of high level monsters and snuck past them without fighting to get a treasure chest so its deffo a xenoblade game.

Gotta work long hours the next 6 days or so, would love to just do a whole long weekend with it but im gonna fall behind everyone and will have to stay careful of spoilers, alas.

I just finished played 38 minutes or so. This game is definitely starting strong. Graphics are improved. Cutscene direction and music excellent as usual. I’m enjoying everything so far. Can’t wait to go back for another session.

I just got mine
0iwY6CY.jpg

Anyways be back in 2 months:p

Top Bottom