• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Hype countdown

qvbjQrX.jpg

Mi6oFPI.jpg
XV5rs4J.jpg

I just mean elden ring is a lot better than the 300+ open world western games that come out every year

Not surprised, the Japanese always runs circles over western developers. They can even make western style games better than the west.

Another example is Xenoblade franchise. Has a lot of western game design but tends to be more fun and interesting to explore and play personally

Draugoth

Gold Member
Seeing the hype for these games is making me want to buy all Xenoblade games to see if they are this good too

Jsisto

I’m staying off YouTube. There’s a special place in hell for anyone who shows spoilers in a thumbnail.

Honestly these leakers make more noise than the rabble at a feast. Even if we did stop their raging flow, it will soon burst through. Let us see how far the leaks bring them this time…

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Amazon shipped my copy finally. Coming from a few hundred miles away with UPS Air Overnight with scheduled delivery by tomorrow.

Seems pretty silly to me that they'd spend so much money just getting it here, but whatever that's their problem I guess...

Yamisan

Ok dumb question but I'm too drunk to figure this out on google. Last xeno game on the wii. I found out I own
Xenoblade Chronicles X I got on amazon in 2015 and haven't opened. Is that where to start if i wanna get into 2 then this new game or am I missing something?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Ok dumb question but I'm too drunk to figure this out on google. Last xeno game on the wii. I found out I own
Xenoblade Chronicles X I got on amazon in 2015 and haven't opened. Is that where to start if i wanna get into 2 then this new game or am I missing something?
I used this example before, similar to NieR/Drakengard you can play each game on their own but they have direct connection to each other.

Exentryk

The opening area is a little dark and brown, a bit of a contrast from XB2. Not sure if that is making me feel the graphics are worse? But it'll probably feel better once I get to more green areas.

Top Bottom