• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Hype countdown

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
LhElYyO.jpg

Day 2

Andyliini

Ahh, it's out tomorrow already. I still have the distant future and final chapter to do in Live A Live before then. It looks like I'll have to wait a bit until next week to begin this journey. Unless the final chapter is really short, which I doubt.

NanaMiku

Taking a page from the Persona 5 book heh?

Also the last part of the dev interview just dropped:

Isn't P5 is more like they change the pose based on what you pick? In Xenoblade 3 you choose which pose/formation you want. You can change it anytime if you bored with it

I'll be honest, I've been kinda "meh" and on the fence about this game all year since it was first announced. I like Xenoblade, but didn't care for the direction they went in with 2.

But I was surprised to see truly stellar reviews, surprised to see how much visual improvements they've made with the engine since 2, and I now am actually looking forward to the game. I will be picking it up tomorrow for sure, and good on Monolith for seemingly improving on what didn't work with 2, and drawing me back into the series. XC3 sounds awesome!

Isn't P5 is more like they change the pose based on what you pick? In Xenoblade 3 you choose which pose/formation you want. You can change it anytime if you bored with it
I meant more like the choice to focus more on visuals in the menu, not necessarily doing the same thing.

alf717

My special edition hasn't even shipped yet. I bought it a second time digitally.
That sucks, my order is from Nintendo as well and they shipped it last night. Its coming from Redmond WA but its the slow UPS shipping that they toss over to USPS to have them complete the shipment. I canceled my Amazon order cause I didn't want to be charged for two games. Kind of wish I kept it. Gonna be a tough wait unless I decide to seek out a local copy.

Top Bottom