• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[XGS] The Coalition “Alpha Point”— Screenshot

Polelock

Yeah, forgot it's a forest walking simulator right?
/s

Kingdom Come Deliverance, the best game most people haven't played, because woke journos were too triggered by this chad to promote it.

cfc.jpg

Congrats for winning the Copa, boludo.

KCD is and open world game with no loading screens, very different from a tech demo.
Plus, play on PC not on a ten year old hardware.
Just because the size of this guys balls, I'm going to play it.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Just because the size of this guys balls, I'm going to play it.
Enjoy, it was a hard work (was on QA team, but did job of more variety at Warhorse back when it was developed). I recommend videos like this, to get the idea:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Poor execution. They planned to release a game.
For sure; Halo. It's both planning and execution IMO. With games taking longer and longer to develop, if you NEED to hit a specific date.. you have to both plan and execute better. Plan to have it done well ahead of time, in case of unforeseen execution complications. Also plan to have the ability to cut features / parts of the product and that sort of thing. I have my doubts MS did either well (plan or execute.)

Have multiple products in the pipeline near ready for release is another planning scenario outside of just Halo. Then in early 2020 for instance you could shift focus to what is closest, even if it wasn't the game you planned to launch with.

Do the same for getting a couple more games out in the first year. That appears to be what Sony did with Returnal, as the dev indicated in early 2020 they were fully funded to grow their studio to finish Returnal, and drop development of their other games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom