• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You Nostalgia, You Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

iidesuyo

ca53w-1_xlarge.jpg

-_-

Banned
tvsea01_001.gif

I remember waking up at seven in the morning just to watch a new episode of Pokemon before walking to school. I miss Saturday morning cartoons and after school cartoons and also
carltondance2.gif

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
akskiller said:
Kinder Surprise
Many time my parents would be begged for these. It was so great seeing what I got and comparing with my brother. I loved putting together what was inside.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Oh wow I think I found the show I posted about above back in November... it actually wasn't a Spanish show, just was the Spanish translation of "Pinwheel". Wonder if anybody remembers this, I barely do from when I was about 3 or 4:

pinwheel2.jpg

pinwheel.jpg

Chairhome

djtiesto said:
Oh wow I think I found the show I posted about above back in November... it actually wasn't a Spanish show, just was the Spanish translation of "Pinwheel". Wonder if anybody remembers this, I barely do from when I was about 3 or 4:

pinwheel2.jpg

pinwheel.jpg
Pinwheel was awesome, but the only thing I remember about it was the theme song....

Jburton

Banned
DonMigs85 said:
zomg this suddenly popped into my head again. Got it when was probably 5 or 6 but lost it years ago:
Tomy-TurninTurboDashboard.jpg

Goddamn, forgot I ever had one of those until now, also

Tomy-SkyAttackJap.jpg

loved this, lol my parents would even set scores against each other.

dude

dude
Falt said:
These were the worst thing ever.

It was created as a joint venture of the Devil and Hitler, crafter from the frustration of six thousand souls of starving children. The serve no purpose other then making you weep.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I liked the balsa wood ones.
gui30.jpg

And those parachute army men.
il_570xN.169116782.jpg

Dayum! I remember my mom used to buy me those toys at a dollar store.

What's the name of the toys? I want to buy them again.
Barnyard Commandos.

krae_man said:
2ry582p.jpg

Phantom, Sour Power, Space Jumbo Fudge, Space Jet, Richard D's, Fly Ball, Sundae Cone, Blockbuster...
One year they stopped coming around my neighbourhood. I was pretty sad. I asked my mom about it, and she said that she and the other neighbourhood moms asked them to stop coming around.

To this day I don't know if she was lying or not.

lunarworks said:
One year they stopped coming around my neighbourhood. I was pretty sad. I asked my mom about it, and she said that she and the other neighbourhood moms asked them to stop coming around.

You should ask her.

In fact... you should grab your phone and call her right now and find out the answer.

=)

krae_man

lunarworks said:

Did you live in a townhouse complex? I used to work for Dickie Dee and there were a few townhouse complexes we we asked to not enter anymore.

Most of the time it was because some other new ice cream vending company that started up hired idiots doing dumb shit. Going in 5 times a day, excessive bell ringing, not making sure kids stay out of the way of traffic etc.

Also they kind of went out of business around 2002.

Azar

Did any of you guys have a game in that 90s that was part plastic "base" and part VHS tape? You had to defend against invaders using plastic missile launchers and stuff, and if you took too much damage the plastic dome in the center would snap open. Friend of mine had it, and it was about the coolest thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom