• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Stalin was a handsome dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Would become a genocidal maniac, but...dat hair

e02b3f35ccb76c9d088facbf1fb3261c.jpg

Jigorath

Banned
Fun fact. Nobody ever saw the photographer again after that day. Because Stalin killed him immediately after the photo was taken.

The guy was a psychopath . . . even back then. Dan Carlin related a story about how there was this sheep stranded out an island in a river so he dived in swam over to it. And then with people watching him thinking he was gonna save it, he broke its legs.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Shit man if I looked like that I would have just spent my time slaying pussy instead of, you know actually slaying.

The guy was a psychopath . . . even back then. Dan Carlin related a story about how there was this sheep stranded out an island in a river so he dived in swam over to it. And then with people watching him thinking he was gonna save it, he broke its legs.
Ghosts of the Ostfront is the shit.

Edit: "Koba"

kess

Only a couple of years later Stalin was looking like a cross between Borat and a long lost Marx brother.

f54_404.jpg

I'm sorry but this simply isn't true.

It was a deer.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Lots of people look good when they're young. Sometimes they look like different people when they age, though, like is the case here. Never would have guessed that was Stalin.

Other random example: Bruce Willis. Here's him at age 22:

celebrities-when-they-were-young-16.jpg

Time treats everyone differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom