• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Halloween Costume Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carlisle said:
Still tossing around some ideas, but so far settling with this:

the-lonely-island-turtleneck-and-chain-200x200.jpg
This is pretty good, I'm looking for an easy group costume idea to do. Me and my buddies were the chilean miners last year.

Red_Man

Just looking around google and saw the idea of going as angry birds, and me and my buddies could each be a different one of the birds, I just don't know how to make that kind of costume for cheap....

.GqueB.

Banned
Red_Man said:
Just looking around google and saw the idea of going as angry birds, and me and my buddies could each be a different one of the birds, I just don't know how to make that kind of costume for cheap....
Just wear the tshirts and go around knocking stuff over. Make it more about the "angriness" than the "birds".

Quick

Banned
Red_Man said:

Hot Topic has the red and yellow birds headpieces for $30 each.

Red_Man

Quick said:
Hot Topic has the red and yellow birds headpieces for $30 each.
I don't really want to spend that much on a mask I'll only wear once, and there's four of us :( that is pretty cool though.

Just saw Osama bin laden and 3 navy seals on a random website :lol that might actually work.

Lily said:
were having a Harry Potter ball this halloween, so im going as Hermione, had my costume ready for a while now

2wn2vkl.jpg
k1yrr9.jpg
queue flood of PMs hitting on you

dpatel304 said:
Ramathorn (Super Troopers)
16461_586399279234_25314822_34607712_4315238_n.jpg
amazing

soul creator said:
I'll probably reuse the same costume as last year. One of the few times I actually got involved in halloween costumery:

tumblr_lartjgNfqZ1qe3wsbo1_500.jpg
going as an extra from gin n juice? LBC shirt+pot hat+exposed condom

JackEtc

As posted in the pick-up thread, started my Lady Gaga costume. Seniors in my high school get to dress up in school on Halloween. It'll be fun.

u6h66l.jpg

2 years ago I was a train car with Dumbo's Mom reaching out through the bars, cradling Dumbo. Last year I was The Mask of the Red Def.

This year, I have 3 things in mind. Will probably go with cheapest and easiest.

1) Tron Lugosi (or maybe Tron le Gacy)

2) JaBob Marley

3) Pontius Pilate from Jesus Christ Superstar

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Carlisle said:
Still tossing around some ideas, but so far settling with this:

the-lonely-island-turtleneck-and-chain-200x200.jpg
I was thinking of doing this too. The negative is I'd have to sip light beers the entire night to not break costume.

Dali

I've always wanted to dress up as Bruce Leeroy, but I never go to Halloween stuff so I've never got the chance. An alternate idea I've had was Jules from Pulp Fiction, but I never really entertained that one as I'm not Sam L.'s complexion.

beril

I have no clue to what to dress as. Does anyone have any tips for a simple costume?. I can't afford anything too fancy and I'm not very skilled in crafting to make anything complicated on my own.

I do however have a quite epic beard as I haven't shaved or trimmed it in about six months, so anything where I can use that would be an advantage.

I'll be going to a pretty non-nerdy party so it'll have to be pretty mainstream unless I want to spend the entire evening explaining my costume. Last year I went as Professor Layton, but that was really far too niche.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Kind of want to try Skyward Sword Link...

Back when I was 10 or so, I went as Ocarina Link...everyone thought I was Peter Pan. It's the perfect time to regain my honor since SS Link is sporting actual pants.

DemiMatt

We're doing a couples Halloween with 2 other couples.

The girls will be

250px-Gotham_City_Sirens_1.jpg

The guys will be Two Face, Bane, and I'll be Damian Wayne, debating between

this version:
217px-Damian_Wayne_as_Robin.jpg

Or
tumblr_llj2pzzafE1qkpqveo1_250.jpg

Suggestons Gaf?

3F7B9.jpg

YXAQf.jpg

rveX3.jpg

Inspired by Daft Punk. Fuck year, let's light up some Pong and Space Invaders (will remain to be seen if I can get by with my peripheral vision while partying/drinking).

Going as a Libyan rebel this year. Already got my shemagh and my desert goggles and making my prop RPG as I type.

Hopefully I'l look like this guy with a RPG

9gIU9.jpg

snesfreak

Banned
I never really do anything for Halloween.
Maybe a sexy Dracula?
SpeedingUptoStop said:
http://i.imgur.com/zY23B.jpg[IMG]
+
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u47Np.jpg[IMG]
+
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U5MZK.jpg[IMG] (this is where I cheap out because I spent like $100 on the rest of this)
+
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VgHIH.jpg[IMG]
=
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AVQli.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Nice.

Double D

A buddy of mine always does the 'too soon' costumes. Vick in Blackface with a dead Pitbull that he dragged around, Steve Irwin with a stingray hanging from his chest, and Zombie Patrick Swayze from the SNL Chippendales skit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom