• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube/Geoff Keighley hosting 12 hour E3 stream, and YouTube gets new E3 hub

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
is there a way to get the live stream working on my youtube app on the Xbox One?
Just came in wondering the same thing about the PS4.

Cant find any links on the app yet but going to check later. Might just watch/stream from the phone app or laptop to the PS4 if all else fails.

JakR

Just came in wondering the same thing about the PS4.

Cant find any links on the app yet but going to check later. Might just watch/stream from the phone app or laptop to the PS4 if all else fails.

On PS4 go to the Events marker and look into coming events. There have to be one event for the Sony press conference.

If not the twitch app should cover you. :)

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
is there a way to get the live stream working on my youtube app on the Xbox One?

Watch the video on a computer, then look it up on the YouTube app on PS4/Xbox via "History". That's how I do it anyway.

On PS4 go to the Events marker and look into coming events. There have to be one event for the Sony press conference.

If not the twitch app should cover you. :)

Here's the link to the Youtube/Keighley/12 hour stream. Havent found it on the PS4 yet, but just clicked "Watch Later" so i'll retrieve it on the TV when it's time :)

https://youtu.be/Jjoq7snv24I

Lettuce

On a side note, what the heck has happened to the YouTube home page, all the thumb nails for videos are super big now. How do i change them back to regular size?

Didn't know where else to ask this but.. I've been enjoying the Rooster Teeth live @ E3 streams so far via the YouTube E3 channel. I can't make it to watch it tomorrow but is there a way to rewatch their livestreams? I can't find anything on their own channel, it's so crowded with content.

Top Bottom