• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zagat releases results on its first ever pizza survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Banned
Toppings: Which Are the Grossest?

1. Anchovies
2. Pineapple
3. Broccoli
4. Olives
5. Chicken

WHAT the fuck?

No way..

These are the best pizza's !

img-pizza-hawaii.png

pizza-hawaii.png

000222802_003_115964_200.jpg

bigamericans_fondo.jpg

big_americans_pizza_bbq_chicken.jpg

You americans are just pigs. Fork & Knife 4 eva!!

Except when you have takeout or delivery, then you slice and hand, but when eating in a proper Pizzeria? No way, Jóse.

Lol the only way of eating a pizza is with your hands good sir! I will not stand for that fork & knife bullshit. Even in a good pizzeria I will eat with my hands.

Go_Ly_Dow

people who fold pizza make me fucking sick.

also there's nothing wrong with using a knife and fork, depending on the pizza. some are just greasy as sin.

Dunk#7

MTOL_HotBananaPepperRings_128oz.png

These need to be higher up on the toppings list.

I always get pepperoni pizza and add these on top. Don't like them cooked on as much.

Log4Girlz

MTOL_HotBananaPepperRings_128oz.png

These need to be higher up on the toppings list.

I always get pepperoni pizza and add these on top. Don't like them cooked on as much.

Reminds me of a time where I bought banana peppers from a market, said no heat...I get home, chop them up, try one and my mouth nearly exploded.

Solo

Yeah, I'm a knife and fork guy. Love pizza, but have no time for pizza grease and stench all over my hands.

rdrr gnr

Three of my favorite toppings are on the worst list: pineapple, olives, chicken. I'm a unique snowflake; I'd put those on pizza too.

I see that Chicago Deep Dish made the survey again. I have relatives in ChiTown who say the survey is flawed ,because Chicago thin crust is the go to pizza..
What say you Pizza Gaf ?

p3gsY.jpg

i wonder if people who eat pizza with a knife and fork eat a hotdog, or a sandwich with one also?

what is new york style thing crust?

I hate the thin crust that is basically a cracker with pizza on it, a pizza place around here makes a good crust, light crust they call it, they take a dough ball for a medium and use it to make a large.

mollipen

2. Eating pizza with knife and fork is like eating cookies or sandwiches with a knife and fork. You just don't do it!

I eat pizza, sandwiches, and hot dogs with a knife and fork. I have this thing where I really, really hate touching food when I eat it.

bubnbob

Banned
While I enjoy many a pizza, I would easily put thin crust at the bottom. I need my delicious carb filled crust. It's the best part : (

iirate

I'd also like to add that vegan pizza is surprisingly delicious.

mushrooms, pineapple, green olives?
mushrooms, black olives, pineapple, jalapenos?
light bbq sauce, peppers, olives, mushrooms, tomatoes, green olives?
loaded with all of the above?

All are amazing! Cheese on pizza is good, but also vastly overrated.

pepperoni_pineapple_pizza_dominos.jpg

I fought it for a long time but pepperoni and pineapple is amazing. Granted, it hasn't replaced my usual love of a good ol' supreme style pizza, but it is worth a order every now and again.

I have a friend who works at a brick oven casual pizza lunch spot and he introduced me to the concept. When not working a lunch rush he spends the majority of his time crafting the most bizarre pizza combinations (strawberry and basil or jalepeno, bacon, charro beans, mayo and cheese). The lesson he has taught me - don't scoff at any combination of tasty toppings.

Log4Girlz

Why isn't corn a common topping in America? I used to mix my corn with pizza when I was a kid in the school cafeteria. Otherwise, its just not offered in the US. Its a near magical combination.

I used to eat pizza with a knife and a fork... when I was three. Well actually it was probably just a fork since it was already cut up for me.

Definitely agree with the gross toppings list. Pineapple and olives are from the Devil. Chicken isn't gross, in fact it's great just not on pizzas.

Wrekt

Midwest resident here that frequently goes to Chicago and I have never once seen someone eat pizza with a knife and fork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom