• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds |OT| All in all you're just another Link in the wall

kubus

Anyone know if the download code that comes with the limited edition 3DS XL can only be redeemed on that 3DS? I am planning to get the gold XL, sell the game download code, and buy the boxed version. The guy I am selling the code to (he's a friend and a die-hard nintendo fan, so dont think he would scam me) says that he once bought a Monster Hunter LE 3DS with a download code and that code could only be redeemed on that 3DS, preventing him from selling it.

Anyone have a similar experience? That would suck greatly if it were true. I need that beautiful box.
And the musical chest preorder bonus.

NSider

Cy7AS1r.jpg

Just started playing. The music is lovely.

ugly

I'm buying a ds now!!
Suck it Zelda and Tom Nook you guys are goin DOWN
Except you Zelda

and you tom nook

Velcro Fly

November 22 will be a day I never forget. Getting Link Between Worlds in the morning and then have Symphony of the Goddesses that night.

Think I'm going to pick the game up in the morning rather than try to grab it at midnight anywhere.

So pumped for this game.

Orcastar

Could you please correct the title? It's driving me crazy...
It's "all in all", not "all and all".

Looking forward to the game.

Edit: Thank you!

Sober

Awesome OT!

I am definitely looking forward to this but I feel like it won't be until December when I can find enough time to get my hands on it. That and I haven't actually played ALTTP (so sue me), so I may get around to that first before ALBW.

What magic is Destructoid even talking about? Did they expect link to come out of the 3ds, throw some fairy dust in your face, and all of the sudden you can start flying like it's peter fn pan?

Can someone kindly explain what magical power EAD has? It boggles my mind this studio continues to produce such high quality games after so long. It's like "what goes up must come down" doesn't apply to them. Unbelievable. These guys have been in the stratosphere for decades.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Someone needs to edit the OT. The JP release date is December 26th, not November. I almost had a heart attack for a second.

Kinda worried this game wont expand upon what Lorule is. I'm hyped and can't wait to play it but, knowing Zelda it'll probably just be "another dimension".

Skyzard

Banned
What magic is Destructoid even talking about? Did they expect link to come out of the 3ds, throw some fairy dust in your face, and all of the sudden you can start flying like it's peter fn pan?

He said it was really easy to go through the dungeons and the puzzles weren't really challenging but game informer says it has the best dungeons of all the series... The review read more like a 7 than a 6 anyway so I'm still keen on this when I can pick it up, looks awesome and the music is too persuasive. The guy may be too good at zelda games.

And the rest of the list is pretty convincing too.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Please, there is a review thread, no need for bashing/discussing review(er)s here

It will only derail us from the hype :)

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
I still remember getting A Link to the Past when I was younger. I remember getting just lost in the world and loving everything, even getting lost (literally) trying to beat the find the first dark world boss.

I may be using a vacation day for this - didn't for the PS4.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I know it's been said already but that's such a good OT subtitle. Can't wait to play this game. It'll be interesting to see how it looks in motion on the 3DS, there's really no way to replicate 60fps 3D in screenshots or super compressed youtube videos.

TheOGB

Banned
Wonderful OT. The wait's going to be long for me, but at least I still have A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, and half of Link's Awakening DX to finish in the meantime. :p

Thats the beauty of it. You can say the word magic, and not only tear the game down, but use a word thats so subjective, you just may get away with it.

Darryl

Banned
Just watching a video review on this game had me on eBay getting ready to buy an old GBA. Lots of childhood memories of LTTP, Link's Awakening, and the Oracle games. I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.

Nibel

*reads title* now that's what I'm talking about
p0QHO.gif

OT is worthy of a Zelda OT and I'm pretty hyped for this one

Mengetsu

Beautifully written OT. A link to the past is my favorite Zelda of them all and to see this brings a joy to my heart..this shall also fill the void of not being able to get a PS4.

One of the best ot titles ive read. Not only does it fit with a famous line from a song, but its a clash of nothing really matters, with, theres a purpose to life, you can be a hero, theres magic.

Okay, maybe im just thinking too much into this.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Should fix spelling in the amazing title btw, its "all in all.."

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Really excited for this.
I'm playing LTTP for the first time ever in preparation.

Top Bottom