• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds |OT| All in all you're just another Link in the wall

Sorry but I just have to nitpick: it should be "All in all", not "all and all". The latter does not make sense. :p

Still, glad this title was chosen.

EDIT: Ah, it's changed. Awesome!

I'm really excited to hear the soundtrack, it seems to be garnering universal acclaim. I guess Youtube rips will have to tide me over until I'm able to snatch the game for myself.

jonno394

Just seen a 2 and a bit minute advert for this on Youtube while waiting for another video. It looks so much better than the screenshots. Might have to investigate a 2DS/3DS XL asap....

Oh mans. So excited to play this. Gif to celebrate!

zelda_02_zps459835e1.gif

This is awesome! Did you draw this?

eXistor

Soooo excited for this! Zelda games are always a special occasion and for the first time in years we'll be getting a new (seemingly) classic handheld game. Gonna trade in my old XL for the Zelda one.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
AWESOME threat title, so glad that one won out. Anyways, have this game pre-ordered, so looking forward to join in on the fun here!

I think I'm even more excited that this is the first Zelda in what feels like ages (TP on GC in 2006) that is played entirely with buttons instead of the touchscreen or Wii Remote.

Top Bottom