• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds |OT| All in all you're just another Link in the wall

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ugh fine whatever i'll buy this shitty game from a shitty series for a shitty platform and have a heap of fun I GUESS

Dennis

Banned
OP should probably mention this beauty, too!

f2PKAET.jpg

MtIwHG9.jpg

I want this but is that a digital download only and no physical cartridge?

Nintendo, you cheap motherfuckers.

So many games to play for the 3DS already and Zelda comes out... Aaaaaagh, almost hating Nintendo for attempting to ruin my university carreer!

Necrovex

My hype for this game cannot be contained. Nintendo has been nailing it this holiday season. I quite hope TRU does its buy two get one free deal soon. I want to continue building my 3DS catalog.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
CR4OCKJ.png

It's a parody account I made.

Probably pick this up around January, though knowing me I'll impulse buy it from Amazon at like 1AM on the launch day or something. Those reviews can't be wrong. This along with Pokémon is going to dominate my life during the holidays.

Dennis

Banned
I just checked the local prizes and there is no money saved buying the Zelda 3DS XL bundle.

I can purchase a 3DS XL and a physical copy of the game for the same price Nintendo is asking for a bundle with NO physical cartridge.............WTF

Gah, still stumped over whether to pick up a PS4 (which I have on pre-order_ or the Zelda XL bundle. I can't justify getting both but I really want to play this and Fire Emblem. And Pokemon. That Bravely Default looks good too,,,Animal Crossing as well.

Cannata's opinion on this from this week's weekend confirmed means I'll have t pre-order. I did not expect both 3D world and ALBW to be unskipable :(

Dennis

Banned
I just checked the local prizes and there is no money saved buying the Zelda 3DS XL bundle.

I can purchase a 3DS XL and a physical copy of the game for the same price Nintendo is asking for a bundle with NO physical cartridge.............WTF

Wait, I take that back.

It is actually cheaper to buy the separate 3DS XL and physical game than the bundle.

O...M...G...

I posted this in the trailer thread, but I'll share the temptation again.

Spotted at Walmart last night, so close but so far away.

I'm gonna have to either wait till Christmas for this game and treat myself or wait much longer. Damn PS4 using all my money up.

Volotaire

Why so reluctant? Embrace the nostalgic bliss :p

The Gold inside looks kinda tacky.

Yeh I'm not a fan of the design at all. Maybe it looks better in real person?

I much prefer the OG Zelda 3DS Design which came with OoT.

Any idea how much GAME (UK) give in trade-in value for an OG 3DS? It's in pretty good condition.
Wouldn't it be better to go through ebay?

Cannata's opinion on this from this week's weekend confirmed means I'll have t pre-order. I did not expect both 3D world and ALBW to be unskipable :(

Haven't been following Weekend Confirmed for a while, might have to have a listen to this.

XOMTOR

Wait, I take that back.

It is actually cheaper to buy the separate 3DS XL and physical game than the bundle.

O...M...G...

Really? That is kinda crap yea. Here in Canada, the bundle will be $219 and regular price on the XL is $199 and games are $40 (although XL's regularly come on sale for $179 so it evens out).

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Not when I have 60+ downloadable games no :)

Wow :\ CeX is way better, but I guess you can't trade in for a brand new unit there.

if you're planning to get some cash back, I'd recommend Ebay if you have an account. These things sell fast, thats what I did with my OG 3DS (purchased the XL and did the transfer first of course)

Jesus fucking Christ, that Destructoid review sticks out.

And thankfully it does. I didn't preorder this game just because I expected this game to be...exactly what the Destructoid reviewer detailed.

I just want the game to be as good or better than Minish Cap...and I *really* would like to play another LttP-style game. I'm just not sold.

*feel free to keep hype train and happiness moving along though* :)

I dunno if I like the idea of renting items. To me the best parts of a Zelda game are going into a dungeon and then finding an item. And once you leave that dungeon you start to see the world around you slightly differently as the items you get will often let you reach places you couldnt earlier.

Just finding them all in a shop early on will kill that feeling.

Top Bottom